Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English man catches woman stealing from his room safe.

badboy15001

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/december/news_09_12_52_3.shtml

Wednesday 9th December 2009

English man catches woman stealing from his room safe.

Pattaya, December 9 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just before 6am on Wednesday, Mr. Darren Rogers aged 44 from the UK was awoken by the sound of someone in his front room of his apartment. He realized that he had left his front door open and caught a woman in the process of stealing money from his room safe. The key to the safe had been left on a table in clear view. The incident occurred at the D&P Apartments in Soi Beokeow and the suspect, who initially escaped, was soon caught. Khun Orawan aged 39 was caught in possession of 180 Pounds Sterling and 37 US Dollars and was subsequently arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station along with Mr. Rogers who completed a report of the incident. Khun Orawan revealed that she had tried many doors at the apartment complex and found Mr. Roger’s door had not been locked and seized the opportunity to steal from him. She is now behind bars awaiting a court appearance.

Just shows you can't be to careful. i also lock my doors and safe and hide everything before i go out. that way if i bring someone back there is nothing worth nicking anyway.

Glad he caught the peson though.

I can resist everything but temptation!