IGNORED

world cup in pattaya

Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

fellas just a quick question. whats it like being in pattaya during the world cup. I am thinking of going after the group stages. I am hoping England qualify obviously.......the guys who have lived there a while, could you tell me what is the atmosphere like for the latter stages of the world cup. I am guessing its gonna be great...

No offence mate.

As someone who really doesn't follow football.

If what you do, where you go, is governed by a game instead of pussy, I have only one thing to say - get a life. :10of10Score:

Edited by rightsaid

fellas just a quick question. whats it like being in pattaya during the world cup. I am thinking of going after the group stages. I am hoping England qualify obviously.......the guys who have lived there a while, could you tell me what is the atmosphere like for the latter stages of the world cup. I am guessing its gonna be great...

I think the time zone for SA in some parts is the same as England or maybe one hour ahead. If the games kick off in the evening in SA your mongering will be seriously affected!

However there's something for everyone in Pattaya....up to you as they say...Most bars will be showing the world cup...I once watched a game in Babydolls whilst playing with a dancer on my knee...was really fun.

The thai's love their football like any nation so the majority of bars will be showing it.

On my last trip I watced Thailand beat Singapore with my teelak in my room...Thailand won 3-1, she was happy and I reaped the rewards! :Hate_Computer:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I've been in Thailand for at least three World Cup Finals. I love it. Loads of bars in which to watch the matches live and if your team loses then what better place to forget about it?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I think the time zone for SA in some parts is the same as England or maybe one hour ahead.

hi,

time zone of SA is the same as France in summer. so one hour less in England. :)

No offence mate.

As someone who really doesn't follow football.

If what you do, where you go, is governed by a game instead of pussy, I have only one thing to say - get a life. :001_Thank_You5:

no offence taken. but i think you misread my post.... i am not planning on going to pattaya just because the world cup is on. i have been many times and know what its all about whichp is why i keep going back.. i love patts. but just thought that planning a trip during the world cup would be something even more special....and after all these replies, i think i am deff gonna do it....and like the dr said what better place to forget about it if england lose...

no offence taken. but i think you misread my post.... i am not planning on going to pattaya just because the world cup is on. i have been many times and know what its all about whichp is why i keep going back.. i love patts. but just thought that planning a trip during the world cup would be something even more special....and after all these replies, i think i am deff gonna do it....and like the dr said what better place to forget about it if england lose...

I must admit to toying with the idea myself. If I can get the money together to go back.

England will lose on Penalties again....I'd rather cry in a bar girls cleavage..... :001_Thank_You5:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

if you decide to go give me a shout tim. will have to meet up and watch the game together... or games hopefully.....come on england!!!!!!!!

It's fun but nothing special,i see the dutch lose against portugal in marine 1.But did not have time to get sad,with so many nice girls around you.But also be to swiss last euro cup,that was something else.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking this idea but would hate if there was arsey english hooligan types kicking about if England got beat.

I did the last world cup in thailand.

I got pissed of that my mates were to settled in the UK and watching games became a logistical nightmare instead of fun.

I had a great time.

The carnival of the world cup does get swallowed up a bit by the daily madness that is pattaya.

Half the place appears unaware of unintersted that its even going on.

But loads of bars will be showing the games, and you'll be able to find good atmosphere. The thais are really into there football and every nationality playing in the world cup will have a bar or two in patts where they all hang out.

Watch out for the Irish when england play. The majority are great guys, but there always seems to be one idiot who thinks its funny to get so drunk he can't stand, and sit in an english bar hurling abuse at the english team ten times louder than anyone else.

All in all I think you'll have a fantastic time.

I'm seriously considering doing likewise.

But I dont' like leaving the uk in the summer as when I get home it feels like i've missed out on the one good time in the UK.

Edited by hazze