IGNORED

weight loss products in thailand

jgc123

hi guys

i'm hoping i can get some advise from you all regarding weight loss products in thailand?

brands, prices etc would be a good start

any help would be much appreciated

james

How serious are about weight loss and how much are we talking about here in terms of weight and bodyfatpercentage?

If you are overweight and carrying around more than 30% bodyfat you should consider radically changing your lifestyle first without any medical assistance.

If you are more normal built and want to get more toned body I suggest you pay the pharmacy a visit and ask for Nandrolone or any similar steroid, other people probably have more insights to the brandnames!

God speed!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Perhaps not what your after but maybe give this book ago especially if your in Pattaya

246225.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...uct/1905102038/

Book Description

Losing weight isn't rocket science: eat less and move more and it will happen. The link between sex and slimming is also simple: a good hard rogering will burn calories. But do you know how much weight you'll burn up, which positions offer the greatest slimming opportunities

Edited by MintyCock

The link between sex and slimming is also simple: a good hard rogering will burn calories.

So THAT'S why I lost so much weight on my last trip to Thailand...

hi guys

i'm hoping i can get some advise from you all regarding weight loss products in thailand?

brands, prices etc would be a good start

any help would be much appreciated

james

Thailand in general, or specifically Pattaya?

I saw Xenical in the Pharmacy in Bkk next to Bullys Pub on the corner of Suk and Soi 4.

I guess if they have it, others will.

Never used it, but have read up on it. Its an expensive product, via prescription in Aus.

I asked out of curiosity and I think it was in the region of B5000 - B7000 for a box (of 60 maybe).

Anyway, do some reading on this product first. It can have some unpleasant side affects.

How serious are about weight loss and how much are we talking about here in terms of weight and bodyfatpercentage?

If you are overweight and carrying around more than 30% bodyfat you should consider radically changing your lifestyle first without any medical assistance.

If you are more normal built and want to get more toned body I suggest you pay the pharmacy a visit and ask for Nandrolone or any similar steroid, other people probably have more insights to the brandnames!

God speed!

hi

thank you for your reply...

i'm about 174cm in height, 85kg in weight & about 20% body fat...

i wouldn't say i'm over weight just carry a little extra... i am fit & healthy...

nandrolane [deca] ? i'm not really looking to gain muscle, just want cut some excess fat on top of good healthy eating [after my wild party trip to thailand in 2 weeks]

this is question is directed at thailand not just pattaya as I will be going to Phuket, koh phangan, bangkok, pattaya & changmai...

any advise or personal opinions would be appreciated

cheers

Perhaps not what your after but maybe give this book ago especially if your in Pattaya

246225.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...uct/1905102038/

Book Description

Losing weight isn't rocket science: eat less and move more and it will happen. The link between sex and slimming is also simple: a good hard rogering will burn calories. But do you know how much weight you'll burn up, which positions offer the greatest slimming opportunities

haha classic...

ill be doing a 2 week cycle of fucking 3 to 4 times a day with an calorie intake of 2000 per day [of beer]

i heard before you can get anything in the pharmacy in Phuket,friend got valium and sleeping tablets no bother i went to 2 pharmacies in pattaya looking for sleeping tablets for the 12 hour flight home and they wouldnt give me any.

How about just starting with a 20 minute run on the beach each day. Steriods are a waste of money if you do not weight train when you do them. You will 'tone' a bit, but you need to lift heavy to make strides in body composition. Sounds like some basic cardio would be the most beneficial.

i can not run at the moment due to a long term ankle injury however i do regular cardio ie this morning i did 7km on the rowing machine in 28.30 minutes

i am fit but you can't beat bad genetics...

the side effects from clenbuterol are no good... i took it before & got really bad head aches & sweated like a pedophile at a wiggles concert...

sorry lads... i'm being picky but just interested to see whatever one else thinks??

t3/cytomel?

I donno why anyone would suggest deca for fat burning. The only steroid that I would say is specifically good for that would be tren. The prostaglandins are mediated through trenbolone's action specifically.

Be aware mate that they don't have the same regulations that we have in our home countries...I'm sure you're not an idiot, but at the same time you might end up with some shit with DNP in it and not know.

If you want to lose weight... and keep the weight off... don't buy any of those damn products.

I have been fighting my weight since I was 11 years old.

After 20 years I learnt the Secrets.

3 Golden rules to easy weight loss.

*No more than 4000-5000 Kj (1500-1750 Calories) per day.(Buy a Calorie/Kj counter book... they cost bugger all.)

*Less than 20 gm of fat per day. (That's the hard part.)

*40-50 minutes of continuous cardio per day. (Walk fast, run, jog, screw... whatever)

Eat whatever you want, but STICK to those rules.

If you try to lose weight without exercise to increase your metabolic rate, you are wasting your time.

If you follow those three rules I GUARANTEE you will lose weight in a healthy, realistic way.

If you try lose more than 2Kg (4-5 pounds) a week you will do more harm than good. This WILL take time.

If you want to look good as well, you WILL need to do some toning exercises.

I am almost 50 and have 5-10% body fat and am my exact correct weight for my height and build.

This shit works!

This was taken a month ago.

The Ladies.jpg

It was the only photo I have recently of a full body pic.

Edited by Temujin

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Diet and exercise for sure. Xenedrin and Hydroxycut is what I use, bought from GNC stores. I will be looking into the pharmacy weight loss drugs when I get to Pattaya.

haha classic...

ill be doing a 2 week cycle of fucking 3 to 4 times a day with an calorie intake of 2000 per day [of beer]

Saved me saying it man after my own heart,

Drunk_Party.gifBed_Sex.gifCheers9.gif23.gif

If you wont to lose weight and fast this is place you need to go.

http://www.thesparesorts.net/

you will loose 10 - 14 lbs a week. its in thailand so you can still have all your fun with women and will come back feeling like a million bucks. 10 years younger, full of energy and puts the lead back in your pencil But be warned you will never look a coffee in the same way again.

Also some good courses on general health/cooking so you can keep up at home.

After doing this I was able to nail 2-3 birds aday with ease

One in koh samui is the cheapest, flight from pattaya airport (U-tapo)

Or koh chang which is about 3-4 hours drive from pattaya

Good luck.

CLENBUTEROL

I agree with nightlyf CLENBULOL cost me 500 Baht for 100 tablets take 2 first week then 4 after, only side affects is cramp and hands shaking until your body gets used to them!

For 500 Baht don't think it's going to break the bank and if you don't like them, bin them, what they do is increase your body tempreture by a few degrees and after a while you will natrually burn fat!

Hope this has helped in your assistance! :Kiss5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

you will loose 10 - 14 lbs a week. its in thailand so you can still have all your fun with women and will come back feeling like a million bucks. 10 years younger, full of energy and puts the lead back in your pencil But be warned you will never look a coffee in the same way again.

Good luck.

this place looks fantastic! i just booked accommodation in koh samui for the full moon party... what a bore!!!

Good luck.

what is the story with coffee?

Good luck.

Whats the cost of this place a night/week? Are the treatments included, or is it ala cart?

Edit: Nevermind found it. Thks.

Edited by pawheel

I agree with nightlyf CLENBULOL cost me 500 Baht for 100 tablets take 2 first week then 4 after, only side affects is cramp and hands shaking until your body gets used to them!

For 500 Baht don't think it's going to break the bank and if you don't like them, bin them, what they do is increase your body tempreture by a few degrees and after a while you will natrually burn fat!

Hope this has helped in your assistance! :Surrender1:

Before you rush into taking 2 Clen tablets a day, it's worth considering that they are sold in various doses here in Thailand

20mcg per day is MORE than enough to start with. Some people like 2 days on 2 days off and some like 1 week on 1 week off, 2 on 2 off.

You can up the dose as you feel the side effects wearing off.

One of the brands here comes in 40mcg tablets and they are tiny - but just do half.

I once 'accidentally' picked up the wrong pill bottle in a friends house and took 6 of his 40mcg Clen pills. That was a long night indeed.

Handle this stuff with extreme care.

Why don't you just try the three points by eating thai food all the time? Seriously! There's another thread here talking about how people lose weight on the stuff, other threads about how thai women hate our smell because our diets make us smell to them...

Drop the fat, do a bit of walking (and not just to the bathroom) and ingrate...you might just be the best set-up monger in town.