Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best room for 2000-3000 bahts/night ?

vilbert

Hi guys. Awesome forum!

Planning my first trip to Pattaya - 7 nights during March - and the only real decision at this point is the choice of hotel room.

I'm paying nearly 800€ for the round-trip flights from Scandinavia, so I'm willing to pay a little more than the usual 1500-1800 baht per night for the accomodation - as long it's for the good value - since it won't be a huge factor in my travel budget anyways. So I'm asking for recommendations from BMs for a good quality hotel for first-time visitor.

Here's some background:

- In all honesty, I'm heading to LOS mostly for P4P. Looking for quality LTs and some daytime STs or BJs, a few soapies and at least one trip to Devil's Den - all-I-can-eat in one week.. :)

- hotel should be close to the action, but since WS, soi 2, Soi 6 etc. are squattered around, I cannot name any favorite area.

- I'm sure it would be nice to heal hangovers by the pool, but excistence/quality of hotel pool really isn't any priority for me. Neither are other hotel facilities.

- However, I'd love to have a bathtub or jacuzzi in my room in order to enjoy those with LT.

- BUT I much much prefer walk-in shower for washing purposes. So an ideal room would actually have them both.

- Overall, since I could image myself having a lot of joint showers and/or soak in a jacuzzi with LT, I think that the bathroom facilities are as important as bedroom. If I have to choose, a good quality bathroom with a large 2-person walk-in shower is better than average bathroom with a small bathtub.

- I prefer Wifi over ethernet, and would like the internet connection to be included in the room price to avoid any hidden costs

- Guest friendly policy is a no-brainer of course.

- I prefer quality of the hotel room over sheer size, but there might be some value to have kitchenette or something like that. Not too important though.

Wishing list is a long one, I know. Ideal price level is 2k-3k per night, but I don't mind paying even more, IF the extra money spend helps my first trip to Pattaya to be even more memorable. So far I have looked for executive room at Areca Lodge, Mini Suite at PBR, various rooms at LK Metropole/Renaissance/Royal Suites, Jacuzzi room at TIM Boutique hotel, deluxe room at Pasadena Lodge and a few others. Have I missed some good place or can you give any recommendations from those according to my parameters?

Thnx in advance for all comments and advice!

V.

With your wishlist almost consisting entirely of sex-action why don't you look at the rooms of the penthouse hotel: here you will find rooms, suites, with private big jacuzzi in the room, love-swings, indoorpool, plenty of room-mirrors, pole-dance-platform and so on..... just see http://Spam URL Banned/penthouse_hotel/index.html

or more rooms with jacuzzi you can see at http://www.pattayaone.com/jacuzzi.html.

Have fun! :GoldenSmile1:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Welcome to the board Vilbert,

I really enjoy the Tim Boutique hotel. A very nice hotel. Quiet, good beds, nice decor, extremely girl friendly, Right in your price range, just off second road near Mike's, excellent baht bus access, nice rooftop pool with a bar, fantastic location, ladies love it. Best rates can be found on latestays.com or Agoda.com

Cheers

I gotta say the PERFECT room for your request is the Penthouse Rooms at The Vault!

The room has a bathroom bigger than the bedroom with both a huge jacuzzi tub and a shower that can easily fit 5.

There is a kitchen,a large safe, a computer on the internet (you can unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into your computer if you prefer), a full size bar to throw parties, a living room, and a small stage with a stripper pole! No pool but who cares.

The place is owned by an American an is very guest friendly.

I LOVED this place!

41.jpg

The Jacuzzi Tub

(shower is on the other end of the bathroom)

33.jpg

The Bar in the Living Room

29.jpg

The Stripper Pole

(looking from bar back to pole and kitchen to front door)

...And the rate is 2900Baht

Spoiler

I've stayed at Tim's, Nova Platinum, Eastiny Plaza, Penthouse and LK Royale Suites.... along with some others I can't remember. I plan to stay at the Vault at some point but haven't yet. Of the places I've stayed, the LK Royale Suites best fits your description except that they charge 250 baht for 10 hours of wireless access. The 1 bedroom jacuzzi room is awesome (has large bedroom, large bathroom (2 person jacuzzi and walk-in shower with bench), kitchenette and things you may not care about like a nice pool and gym. It's located on Soi Bucau near Pattaya Klang. I got the room for about 2500ish baht per night through Agoda.com. If it won't hurt your budget, I highly recommend it. Penthouse is more like sleeping inside a gogo. The yellow and red lights annoyed me after a while but it can't be beat for sex parties. I wouldn't stay there more than a weekend. Tim's is OK but since its jacuzzi rooms cost the same as the LK, I don't even see a comparison (other than Tim's having a rooftop pool which is nice).

Wow, this really is a friendly board. Thanx for all your replies, much appreciated!

I can recommend Amori Nova suites, just booked mine for the month in jan

This looked good, the decor is exactly to my liking. The roof-top pool is a nice touch and overall feel of the establishment seems to be spot on. Not too many pictures unfortunately, which is the case with many Pattaya hotel websites.

With your wishlist almost consisting entirely of sex-action why don't you look at the rooms of the penthouse hotel: here you will find rooms, suites, with private big jacuzzi in the room, love-swings, indoorpool, plenty of room-mirrors, pole-dance-platform and so on..... just see http://Spam URL Banned/penthouse_hotel/index.html

Penthouse hotel looks a bit too overboard, and even though I like the general idea of staying inside a gogo bar :001_Thank_You5: this might be too much for me. Neverthless, your impression of my holiday agenda is quite correct :LMFAO:

Welcome to the board Vilbert,

I really enjoy the Tim Boutique Hotel. A very nice hotel. Quiet, good beds, nice decor, extremely girl friendly, Right in your price range, just off second road near Mike's, excellent baht bus access, nice rooftop pool with a bar, fantastic location, ladies love it. Best rates can be found on latestays.com or agoda.com

Thanx Kramdem, nice to be around. I do like Tim, and have been browsing it's web site constantly.I still think the price is quite high for the offering - cheapest I have seen is at 2800-2900 range from Agoda. But I do have a sweet spot for this one.

I gotta say the PERFECT room for your request is the Penthouse Rooms at The Vault!

The room has a bathroom bigger than the bedroom with both a huge jacuzzi tub and a shower that can easily fit 5.

There is a kitchen,a large safe, a computer on the internet (you can unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into your computer if you prefer), a full size bar to throw parties, a living room, and a small stage with a stripper pole! No pool but who cares.

The place is owned by an American an is very guest friendly.

I LOVED this place!

I did get a bit excited on this first, but I kinda think it's more suitable as a party pad than for single (+guest) occupancy? From the pictures it looks like the bathroom is a really cool indeed, but otherwise it has this appartment-like feel instead of a fancy hotel room? But I will give Vault another look for sure before making decision.

I've stayed at Tim's, Nova Platinum, Eastiny Plaza, Penthouse and LK Royale Suites.... along with some others I can't remember. I plan to stay at the Vault at some point but haven't yet. Of the places I've stayed, the LK Royale Suites best fits your description except that they charge 250 baht for 10 hours of wireless access. The 1 bedroom jacuzzi room is awesome (has large bedroom, large bathroom (2 person jacuzzi and walk-in shower with bench), kitchenette and things you may not care about like a nice pool and gym. It's located on Soi Bucau near Pattaya Klang. I got the room for about 2500ish baht per night through Agoda.com. If it won't hurt your budget, I highly recommend it. Penthouse is more like sleeping inside a gogo. The yellow and red lights annoyed me after a while but it can't be beat for sex parties. I wouldn't stay there more than a weekend. Tim's is OK but since its jacuzzi rooms cost the same as the LK, I don't even see a comparison (other than Tim's having a rooftop pool which is nice).

I've been a bit cautious towards LK properties for two main reasons. Firstly, I'm not a big fan of their decor as I prefer a bit more modern style. Secondly, I've been wondering if they are as guest-friendly as other hotels in my preliminary list? For some reason I get this uptightish feel from their website, and I'm not exatcly sure if they'd give bad looks to this 30-something scandi who brings a different 20-something guest in scimpy outfit every night to his room..

However, your description of LK Royal Suite is really tempting. Are you referring to One Bedroom Suite? It's currently 2750 baht a night incl. breakfast at Agoda.com for my travel dates, and if it really includes all those features, this might be a lock! Even with 250 baht Internet surcharge it seems to have the best value for money. hotel pool looks great, and LK does seem a bit more upscale from other options in most aspects.

Thanks for all the answers you gave me. You didn't make my choice actually easier though, because it's still evident that there are more than one good choice.

V.

Fraser Resort

Baywalk Residence

(fantastic locations and great Fraser Resort is my fav)

LK Renaissance (Soi Diana)

Tim Boutique hotel

Marriot (biover your price range but the new rooms are worth it)

August Suites

or try the new one not the best location but all in all with a great promotion

http://www.oamhotels.com/novagold/guestroom.aspx

hi guys

well i hope that the new place that i am in the middle of finishing the paperwork on will suit you .

Its call the BLACK BOOK RESORT and what it is ,is a very up market house not far from walking st .It has 2 up market rooms + 1 guest room next to the pool .All of the rooms are very large and all have 50 TV +DVDs internet as well .

Theres a live in maid who will do your washing as well as make your room and cook breakfast no matter what time of day you get up. You can have breakfast served out on your own balcony or next to the pool .

The pool is just stunning with a spa as well as a fast water slide ,to make sure the place is good fun for you and the girls .This way the girls will be happy to drop in to say hi even if bonging is not top of your list >How ever i bed after a few drinks ,swim in the pool and fun on the slide ,it wont take long for the girl who just droped in to say hi ends up riding some thing else.

You can sit by the pool and work on your tan (also help the hangover drift away) or sit in the private tropical grassed area to take in a few rays.

We will also have a pool table for you and your guests to play with ,or if you wish to spend time down stairs in the loungroom and kick back with the others in the house and enjoy the company.Remember you can rent the house by the room or you can rent the whole house by yourself ,which ever suits you most .

Not only are we guest friendly BUT we will have a BLACK BOOK of girls who you can ring and asked if they might like to visit YOU .Or given a few weeks after we are open i do hope we can get a few bars to help out and supply a list of there girls .You could say we will try our best to have girls on tap <and after being the owner of NLD1 for nearly 8 years we should be able to find some GOOD LOOKING girls for your pleasure.

More including photos will be printed once the ink is dry on the purchase contract for the house ! Once this is done i will get the photos out there along with prices ,how ever the OPs price range is on the button for staying here .

alan

hi guys

well i hope that the new place that i am in the middle of finishing the paperwork on will suit you .

Its call the BLACK BOOK RESORT and what it is ,is a very up market house not far from walking st .It has 2 up market rooms + 1 guest room next to the pool .All of the rooms are very large and all have 50 TV +DVDs internet as well .

Theres a live in maid who will do your washing as well as make your room and cook breakfast no matter what time of day you get up. You can have breakfast served out on your own balcony or next to the pool .

The pool is just stunning with a spa as well as a fast water slide ,to make sure the place is good fun for you and the girls .This way the girls will be happy to drop in to say hi even if bonging is not top of your list >How ever i bed after a few drinks ,swim in the pool and fun on the slide ,it wont take long for the girl who just droped in to say hi ends up riding some thing else.

You can sit by the pool and work on your tan (also help the hangover drift away) or sit in the private tropical grassed area to take in a few rays.

We will also have a pool table for you and your guests to play with ,or if you wish to spend time down stairs in the loungroom and kick back with the others in the house and enjoy the company.Remember you can rent the house by the room or you can rent the whole house by yourself ,which ever suits you most .

Not only are we guest friendly BUT we will have a BLACK BOOK of girls who you can ring and asked if they might like to visit YOU .Or given a few weeks after we are open i do hope we can get a few bars to help out and supply a list of there girls .You could say we will try our best to have girls on tap <and after being the owner of NLD1 for nearly 8 years we should be able to find some GOOD LOOKING girls for your pleasure.

More including photos will be printed once the ink is dry on the purchase contract for the house ! Once this is done i will get the photos out there along with prices ,how ever the OPs price range is on the button for staying here .

alan

Alan this new place sounds good and ideal for my summer trip next year, looking forward to seeing the picture.

I would recomend LK Renaissance and Tim's Boutique hotel.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Agree with others that LK Rennaissance is a good choice. Note that superior room is only jacuzzi and does not have the additional shower room. You must go to next level called deluxe to get shower plus jacuzzi.

Common sense is not very common.

Agree with others that LK Rennaissance is a good choice. Note that superior room is only jacuzzi and does not have the additional shower room. You must go to next level called deluxe to get shower plus jacuzzi.

I really wanted to stay at the LK Rennaisance but after reading the reviews about the quality of food as well as the lack of Fitness Center, that is making it hard for me. I read something about Pattaya Bay Resort being a good place. I fully concur the Marriott seems a little over priced.

This info sharing is helping alot.

Welcome Vilbert

As an fellow 30-something Scandinavian I would recommend LK Renaissance or Tim Boutique

- and maybe Royal Suites but the location for me is a little of.

I have stayed in both hotels several times and other than being nice hotels I also love the location. Also I do like the fact that these hotels do not have hundreds of rooms.

After what is probably all to many visits in the last few years I do find that this location is spot on for me. I mostly find LT in agogos but don’t really want to be in the WS area at daytime. Soapies and Soi 6 I normally visit in the afternoon and both can be reached by bahtbus fairly quick. And I do like to have LK Metro around the corner - DevilsDen :001_Thank_You5: and many friendly relaxing bars

My first choice would be LK Renaissance – im actually arriving there myself in 13 days :Deadhorse:

In LK the deluxe room have both shower and jacuzzi – as do the 1 bedroom. The 1 bedrooms are facing the street and do have some noise from the bars across the street so I would recommend the deluxe (60 sqm) that are more quiet. As for Fitness center I understand that you can use the one in LK Metropole 70 meters up the road, but never tried myself.

Tim Boutique is very quiet hotel and the rooftop pool area is better than LK. but the rooms a lot smaller.

In my experience very little difference between deluxe jacuzzi and superior room – the superior room has more or less same bathtub but without the jacuzzi function. Everything else is more or less the same.

You can always find deals for Tims on sites like latestays.com, thaihoteldiscounts etc. For LK I recommend that you send mail asking for price, they usually can find you a deal.

Ohh and yes...both these hotels are very guest friendly so that will not be a problem

Look forward to reading about your adventures.

hi guys

Hi Alan, and thanx for the info. This kind of accommodation could be interesting. Will look dor more details, when you got things finalized. What's the location?

Thnx for clearing this. These details are hard to reckon from the pictures in websites. For some reason most of the hotels in Pattaya offer limited information on the web. That's why this board has already proven itself to be a valuable asset when planning the first trip - and the next ones as well I'd guess :)

Welcome Vilbert

As an fellow 30-something Scandinavian I would recommend LK Renaissance or Tim Boutique

- and maybe Royal Suites but the location for me is a little of.

I have stayed in both hotels several times and other than being nice Hotels I also love the location. Also I do like the fact that these hotels do not have hundreds of rooms.

After what is probably all to many visits in the last few years I do find that this location is spot on for me. I mostly find LT in agogos but don’t really want to be in the WS area at daytime. Soapies and Soi 6 I normally visit in the afternoon and both can be reached by bahtbus fairly quick. And I do like to have LK Metro around the corner - DevilsDen :Chokdee: and many friendly relaxing bars

My first choice would be LK Renaissance – im actually arriving there myself in 13 days :Dance1:

In LK the deluxe room have both shower and jacuzzi – as do the 1 bedroom. The 1 bedrooms are facing the street and do have some noise from the bars across the street so I would recommend the deluxe (60 sqm) that are more quiet. As for Fitness center I understand that you can use the one in LK Metropole 70 meters up the road, but never tried myself.

Tim Boutique is very quiet hotel and the rooftop pool area is better than LK. but the rooms a lot smaller.

In my experience very little difference between deluxe jacuzzi and superior room – the superior room has more or less same bathtub but without the jacuzzi function. Everything else is more or less the same.

You can always find deals for Tims on sites like latestays.com, thaihoteldiscounts etc. For LK I recommend that you send mail asking for price, they usually can find you a deal.

Ohh and yes...both these hotels are very guest friendly so that will not be a problem

Look forward to reading about your adventures.

Great advice, thanks reje7. I'm starting to lean towards LK Renaissance. The locationg seems to be the final selling point, since my plans would fit your description quite perfect! Would you mind telling what is a target price for a deluxe room during March? Rack rate is 3200 baht. And should I wait for the last minute or book already?

I'm surely gonna write a trip report. This is my first trip, and only for a week, so I'll try to make most of the limited time :) Could you list a few of your favorite bars etc. around LK? Or if you're planning to make a TR from your next trip, I'll wait for that. Have a nice holiday!

Again, to all BM's offering their insight and advice, a humble :001_Thank_You5: is in order.

V.

P.S. How on Earth can I wait for 89 days.. I've already spent soooo many hours surfing the web, e.g. selecting the DD Imps for my welcoming out-call, reading reviews of soapies, agogos and beer bars and just generally getting the feel for Patts. I'm an addict all too soon.. I always do plan my holidays too excessively, but this is getting ridiculous :P

hi guys

Hi Mav mate i am sure you will like it ,it will be first class all the way and a even better place to hang out with your friends during the day .We even clean the pool every day wink wink !!

to the OP i have just had 2 condo come up ready for Xmas the 1 at View talay is on the 14th floor and is a double corner unit (please see post just made about it ) and is 1800 bt all in which includes power and water

alan

Vilbert

Yo man I am right there with you. I have been researching my trip with 87 days to go--how on earth am I going ot make it.

I am thinking virtually the same thing you are thinking on a room. I dont think I could have written a post better in regards to what you are looking for.

Hope to meet up with you there when the days roll by.

beers are on me until I leave to bang a new hottie.