IGNORED

Profile changes

How do you change the words under your avatar that start off as 'pattaya addict'?

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you change the words under your avatar that start off as 'pattaya addict'?

sorry, i only just noticed your thread, if anyone wants there title changed please send a message to either sexy beast or me,

or braveheart can do it also but he has alot of work on!

As for now,it will do with any of the mods.

• 1 year later...
Hi There. Just new to the addicts website. How do I have a picture with my ID? Cheers

Towards the top of the page you will find 'My Controls.' Click it and then find 'Personal Profile' on the left side. Under 'Personal Profile' click 'Edit Avatar Settings.' You will then have the option to upload an avatar.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 months later...
sorry, i only just noticed your thread, if anyone wants there title changed please send a message to either sexy beast or me,

or braveheart can do it also but he has alot of work on!

message sent :P

errr no! message can't be delivered to any of these guys ... wtf

anyway ...

please change member title to vaccuous tart

and can my display name be changed to Harry

thanks!

40654683tp6.gif

message sent :P

errr no! message can't be delivered to any of these guys ... wtf

anyway ...

please change member title to vaccuous tart

and can my display name be changed to Harry

thanks!

Sorry buddy, but the display name of Harry is all ready taken, you have to come up with another one.

Regards:Matrix

Ps. I will cange your "title" under your avatar now

Scumie, you beat me to it :D

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

^ but the otter harry hasn't posted since he bacame a member over a year ago... delete him :P

Sorry buddy, but it does not work that way.

As i said in my pm to you, if YOU want to change your display name.....YOU have to come up with a new one.

Ps.That goes for anyone else as well,if the name you chose is taken,you have to come up with a new one.

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 1 year later...

I have noticed that members profiles have "score" (?) for Reputation.

I used to have "0" for a long time and then it changed to "1". I did not know what that meant or whether I had acted abusively to someone on the forum?

Then, recently it changed to "2" and I still do not know what that means.

I checked a few other members Reputation and most have "0" but a few have a number higher than 0. Redfred for ex has a 4 and Matrix has 41!!?? I know he is a bit over the top for my personal preference but that seems to be an extreme score for good or bad.

In addition to the score there is a reference to Reputation as "Neutral" although one has a score different from "0".

So how does this work? what is the reputation about and how are the points given? and by whom? I have searched for an explanation on the board but cant find one.

Can anyone enllighten me?

• 6 months later...

Sorry buddy, but it does not work that way.

As i said in my pm to you, if YOU want to change your display name.....YOU have to come up with a new one.

Ps.That goes for anyone else as well,if the name you chose is taken,you have to come up with a new one.

Hi, sorry not sure if this is in the right place because I think I'm replying to answer someone elses question. I don't seem to be able to post in this forum and don't seem to be able to find one suitable to answer my question. Apologies, I'm sure there must be one. How do I get my picture to appear next to my post? I have a picture on my profile, I have resized it but it dosn't appear on or with my post, only in my private profile.

Thanks, Barney.

• 6 months later...

Hello is it possible to change my name to OneManWolfpack. Not sure if this is possible or how to do this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks that was quick, what great service!

• 1 month later...

hi i need your help to change my name RICARDO69 to Pattayasanctum!

please :001_Thank_You5:

I would also like to change my username. I sent an email to bryan, no answer yet.

I would also like to change my username. I sent an email to bryan, no answer yet.

He may be busy... If you wish send me a PM and I will do it for you if it's not already done.

I couldnt get on the forum for 3 days, I will check my pms now.

I couldnt get on the forum for 3 days, I will check my pms now.

Ok, that was quick, name changed, thanks a lot

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't create a new topic for some reason but could someone please change my username to "LifesGood"

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

can somebody help please ?

Hi... that name is already taken, please choose another.

Archived