IGNORED

mr_t taxi

classnotgas

i was going to book a taxi with mr dream , but after the recent posts on here , and the fact pattaya addicts have banned him from advertising on the site , i have decided to use mr_ttaxi , i sent an email and had a response quick . (dont know who watches over there emails but fuck me they are lightning).. any way i will let other newbies on the forum know what the service was like with mr_ttaxi , as i know from my 1st trip a few years back its always nice to know that your arrival to what ever part of los you choose , is a smooth one .........

have fun ....... stay safe .........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• farang1

• Gator001

• bodbod

• Soi Sauce

i was going to book a taxi with mr dream , but after the recent posts on here , and the fact pattaya addicts have banned him from advertising on the site , i have decided to use mr_ttaxi , i sent an email and had a response quick . (dont know who watches over there emails but fuck me they are lightning).. any way i will let other newbies on the forum know what the service was like with mr_ttaxi , as i know from my 1st trip a few years back its always nice to know that your arrival to what ever part of los you choose , is a smooth one .........

I use mr T taxi for many years and always a good service

I used Mr. T twice in November to get someone picked up from the airport once, and to get them back. Nice car, on time and no problem. I go to their office (Soi Diana, right?) to book in person to avoid any potential miscommunication on the phone.

i have used mr ttaxi on about 5 occasions now and have to say the cars are good drivers punctual and everything as it should be.

first class service and i aint even on commission lol

I have used mrttaxi 3 times now. 1st time he was waiting at gate 3 and silly old me was at gate 9. My fault but at least he was there! In November I ordered a mini bus for three people with large cases. He turned up in a car. He had the wrong name on the board and couldn't find the Areca Lodge hotel, Soi Diana (although Mrttaxi is bang opposite) I think I was in the wrong vehicle. 55555 I bet some single traveller ended up going to Pattaya in my mini bus. All good fun :GoldenSmile1:

The return journey from the Areca to the airport was... FINE! I think its worth mentioning that although you book MrT, MrT is not necessarily the driver!! or even some that hails from Pattaya.

Would I use him again, yes!

มานิตย์ ปานขาว [[email protected]]

how much is he charging these days one way or return , thanks

Car is 1000 baht airport to pattaya and 900 baht return

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Can confirm the above. I used him last time and will him use again when I return. Very punctual and professional.

:Clap9:

I will add my applause for Mr T. His driver was the first in line at Gate 3 with my name very clearly written on a sign. My flight got in at 2230 and we were at the hotel in Pattaya by midnight.

I have booked the service for when I arrive on 29th of December.

Its good to hear so many great reports.

Based on your timing, I arrive (all things going as planned) at 1955, so I am hoping to be checked into hotel and on a Baht Bus down Beach Rd to Walking Street by about 10.30pm

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have also used him twice before no problems but i sent him an email last week still no reply?

I have also used him twice before no problems but i sent him an email last week still no reply?

My guess is that, for some reason, he did not receive your e mail. Send him another. I have used him and can confirm everything positive mentioned here. He is known to give a quick response once contacted.

Yes ive had the same problem sent 2 emails an still no reply ! Anybody recommend anyone else ?

Have you tried calling him?

0066 38-720-318 or mobile 0066 81-258-7716 or 0066 81-351-3612

If you dial 08442009898 and wait til the old Doris at Phonecheap starts speaking, then key in one of the above numbers, followed by the # key then it will cost you half a penny a minute (plus a connection fee of less then three pence)

I find its best to state the number of people in the party, PLUS the fact that you have baggage. I came back from Penang once, with an LT to be greeted by a guy with a Honda coupe with limited bootspace, and not a very nice ride back to Pattaya for the LT, as she had to sit with a case or two in the back of the car. I was fine in the front seat though :GoldenSmile1:

Hedonist

Edited by hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 2 weeks later...

Mr t for the 13th jan no repliy yet still plentey of time yet ??????

i can totally recommend mr t he turns up answers calls and was even 10 mins early and waited 20mins while i finished ERMM packing lol.... and then still the guy was as friendly as anyone can be at 5am in the morning.

10 out of 10.

seriously i can confirm all the above numbers are correct too, and you will get a english speaking representative for the company and will haev no problems.

if you do get a problem come back start a new thread and give them a slagging on the board!!!!(you can see how many people on here use them)

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

This is very unusual, I normally get a reply the next day. It may be worth sending another email just incase it got lost.... in the post?

replied next day all ok upto now hope all ok on the 13th lol

thanks for the info!!

In addition to Mr T, Mr. Toom is also very good, and he has also been highly recommended on this board. I used Mr Toom in 2008 and was very impressed. Send him an e mail if Mr T does not reply.