IGNORED

Need help with accomodation

xerive

Hi all,

going to pattaya end of march beginning of april for probably 3 weeks but I am looking for accomodation and in particular these:

1. Free Internet Connection ideally LAN and not a wireless connection

2. Bathtub :) I like having the option of a bath or shower

3. Good location, by this I mean walkable to Walking Street and / or other noob friendly places

Can pay upto 2500 baht per night (dont want to pay that but thats what i am willing to pay)

Also, want to ask this.

Is it better to just book for 2-3 days initially and then when I am there negotiate a better rate?

Thanks guys, love this site :)

Hi all,

going to pattaya end of march beginning of april for probably 3 weeks but I am looking for accomodation and in particular these:

1. Free Internet Connection ideally LAN and not a wireless connection

2. Bathtub :Clap8: I like having the option of a bath or shower

3. Good location, by this I mean walkable to walking street and / or other noob friendly places

Can pay upto 2500 baht per night (dont want to pay that but thats what i am willing to pay)

Also, want to ask this.

Is it better to just book for 2-3 days initially and then when I am there negotiate a better rate?

Thanks guys, love this site :10of10Score:

Try www.dancewatchers.com. Tik is great and they have many listings of condos and apartments. A friend has used them a couple of times and has been very satisfied with his 'room'.

Allen