Sign in to follow this  
deadwood

p4p in laos

deadwood

this is just a fyi message. after walking around luang prabang for 2 days with my "hi! i'm the paycheck you've been looking for!" look on my face and not detecting so much as a sexual heartbeat in this town i finally hit paydirt. a perceptive tuk tuk driver saw me and whispered "lady" when i walked past. i thought for sure i had misheard him but still circled around for one more pass. with a big grin on his face he repeated it and off we went to Muang Swan at Night disco. you need to walk around the side to the rear where they'll seat you and bring a lady to your table. they're actually standing outside when you arrive so if you see one you like you might want to let her know. it was 1000 baht for the girl and 300 for the st room located way down some dark dirt road. it was no pattaya experience but i just hate to leave a country without tasting more than the food.

Dr.Winston

Thanks for the info, knowing you, you could find a sleazy corner in The Vatican!

flioflop

@d

Thanx for the info.

Next time in a for you "virgin" country, why not jusk ask a taxi driver?????????????

wackyjacky

Thanks for the info, knowing you, you could find a sleazy corner in The Vatican!

DWOB: In the Vatican ? All we'd have to do is dress him up as a 'alter boy'. I thought this was a straight thread ! wj

sinclair1969

Thanks for the tip, I may go there in the future.

cheang

thank you for sharing the information!! :D

HappyTravelling

Right on. The only luck I've ever had was with a Tuk-Tuk driver. He first offered ganja though. You need to make politely clear what you like.

Going price seemed to be around $20-25 for western guys, plus costs for a hotel allowing these activities (separate check in needed). Oh yes, there was a young cutie on a bamboo mat on the floor of a hut too, so no hotel costs in this case. Condoms were gladly accepted.

this is just a fyi message. after walking around luang prabang for 2 days with my "hi! i'm the paycheck you've been looking for!" look on my face and not detecting so much as a sexual heartbeat in this town i finally hit paydirt. a perceptive tuk tuk driver saw me and whispered "lady" when i walked past. i thought for sure i had misheard him but still circled around for one more pass. with a big grin on his face he repeated it and off we went to Muang Swan at Night disco. you need to walk around the side to the rear where they'll seat you and bring a lady to your table. they're actually standing outside when you arrive so if you see one you like you might want to let her know. it was 1000 baht for the girl and 300 for the st room located way down some dark dirt road. it was no pattaya experience but i just hate to leave a country without tasting more than the food.

barone rampante

Tuk tuk drivers provide excellent advise in Siem Reap as well ... especially the one that hang on normally in the courtyard of a decent hotel as in case of problems with the "advise" received you can comply with the hotel management

Friends told me about the beauty of the temples around luang bur none of them on other areas of interests

best

BR

Highlander

Good to know there is action in Laos after all

Droplet

thanks for the info. next time i keep my ears open for taxi drivers lol

tylor

Good to know there is action in Laos after all

there are hordes of drunken eurosluts down in vang who are generally available. although that may entail some weird conversation. they've got weird laws in laos about not fucking the citizenry. it's amazing what goes and what doesn't go in that country and where it goes and doesn't go. Like any commie country anything can be corrected with a bribe or anything can go in an establishment that pays a bribe. I suppose but I never even bothered looking in Laos. There's some fine looking girls down there though.