Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Robins Nest Hotel and restaurant

Lucky49

Has anybody tried that hotel ?? I did try to do a search on the forums but didnt find anything on it.

The web site is http://robinsnestpattaya.googlepages.com/r...elandrestaurant and the rooms look pretty decent for 600 Baht/night. If anybody has any information/pictures on the place it would be greatly apreciated.

At the moment i am also looking at the Queen Vic with the Deluxe room being at 800 Baht/night. Only thing is that this one is smack on Soi 6 if i'm not mistaken. Not sure if i want to be so close to the action; the noise could be a problem for sleeping and i am wondering if it could cause me problems to bring back different girls from Soi 6 to my room ( I mean Barfining one then passing in front of her the next night with a different girl ).

I have eaten there a lot and have always enjoyed it. I know a BM who was staying there made a comment about the noise from the bars across the road.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

hi

i go there a lot vic is the guy who owns the place dont worry to much bringing bgs back you get in from the back security guys there when i am over go for food not to bad at all nice place

cheers chris :P

Wriggley Tin 1

I have eaten there several times.

I had a friend that stayed there and I saw one of the rooms.

The rooms are very clean.

The 600 baht room is very small. There is just enough room to walk around the bed.

They have the wall hot water wall heaters for the shower. You have to walk through the wet shower floor to get to the toilet and sink.

There is no elevator and the stairs seemed steeper than normal.

There is a large safe behind the bar where you put your stuff in a large envelope, no in room safe.

The owner will give you a discount for longer stays.

I was told that the girls are available after they finish work.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think ill go for the Queen Vic's deluxe room instead. It has a nice glass shower which would prevent spraying water all over and the rooms themselves seem big enough and i like the fact that they have a safe in the room instead of at the reception/bar.

• 4 weeks later...

Went in there in November 06 and the food was excellent over 14 days ; went back in April food gone down hill over 3 days 'the last day served me a snapper fish when I turned it over the guts fell out.

never went back pity’ the waitresses are very sexy and friendly

Stayed there for my last two days in April and was suitably impressed to book 9 days later this month. Ate there a lot also and had no complaints from me or any Thai girl I took. Fantastic value in a great location. Will do a full report in a few weeks.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think ill go for the Queen Vic's deluxe room instead. It has a nice glass shower which would prevent spraying water all over and the rooms themselves seem big enough and i like the fact that they have a safe in the room instead of at the reception/bar.

Don't start with the girls at Soi 6. Don't know how long you are here for but you could start at soi 10 for example and shag everyone there and then work your way down to Soi 6 for your last few days. That way you don't have to walk past other TG you have fucked already with your new girl(s). Have a good time amigo. Wish I was there but I'm stuck in Surin for a few months.

guys_threesom_thumb.gif

124lillythai1aa0yw7.gif

Kadafi and I began many a Soi 6 mission there, eating. Never saw a room but the food is very good and the girls are very sexy and friendly.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I ate thier almost everday on my last trip. The menu was extensive with something for most tastes. Oneof my regula Telaks love the food there and was aways keen to go back. Several people I met in Pattaya thought that the menu was on pricey side and I must admit tha tierare some expensive items on it. But its a case of you pay for what you get. If you want to eat the cheaper stuff they have on offer then just look at the loads of specials boards which adorn every wall in the place.

The service was always fast and freindly and the staff had a good knoledge of the men. The restaurant area is always extremely clean .There is a woman who seems to be employed as a 24hr a day floor cleaner as almost every time I was there she was either sweeping, polishing (with a rag)or mopping the floor.

There is a huge TV normally showing football ( soccer for you yanks and aussies).

Getting back to the staff there are some absolute honeys amongst them but I was told that they are not available. (Yeah right)

Testicles

Getting back to the staff there are some absolute honeys amongst them but I was told that they are not available. (Yeah right)

Actually one of them had a big love bite on her neck last month, Must ahve been a big mosquito!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i really hope this place is ok, because i will stay there for 30 days in August. I got the big room for 14000 Baht, thats 466 Baht a day. :rolleyes:

Kadafi and I began many a soi 6 mission there, eating. Never saw a room but the food is very good and the girls are very sexy and friendly.

Yeah i would agree, food is nice and you get large portions so you wont leave still feeling hungry. LK Metro is just round the corning and many of accomadation to find in that area.

First couple times i went to Pattaya i stayed on soi 13, i found nice centrally located and quite to most things....

"Talk to Jesus"