IGNORED

Gentlemens Club Pattaya

GCclub

Hi Ya Gents!

Im posting this for your feeb abck on the Gentlemens Club Pattaya located on Soi Diamond -

We just had our 2nd year party last month, and I would appreciate any feed back about the

bar itself (if you have come for a visit) or if you plan on coming what you would like to

see in a bar -

Thanks!

GCclub

http://www.gentlemensclubpattaya.com/

I for one likes the place a lot,but felt a bit dissapointed some times when the upper floor has been closed.

But then again,it might have been due to an early visit from my side or the lack of mongers inside.

The girls is nice looking and with good atitude.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

To be honest, I actually like the set up there as it is and more importantly, you have some lovely looking girls. I did not call in last trip due to being otherwise engaged, but I will make a point of doing so in December

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Hi Ya Gents!

Im posting this for your feeb abck on the Gentlemens Club Pattaya located on Soi Diamond -

We just had our 2nd year party last month, and I would appreciate any feed back about the

bar itself (if you have come for a visit) or if you plan on coming what you would like to

see in a bar -

Thanks!

GCclub

http://www.gentlemensclubpattaya.com/

I love The Gentlemen's Club and had the great pleasure of the company of many beautiful ladies from the club in August. GCclub, how about an update from you? Is the jacuzzi in operation and if so how is that working out?

Edited by koolkatca

I really like the look of this place. Haven't been there so far - will make a date for this though. I dont like overly loud music, the drink to flow and love a good atmosphere with gorgeous dancing girls - the ones on the website look perfect to be fair. Yep should be there sometime in January...

A must visit on all of my trips, and do like the mile high booths, will be visiting next month

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I had good times there in September, if you could get some air con in the rooms upstairs that would be nice, maybe a shower???

Play Thai music for the girls. The more energetic and happier they are the more appealing they will be. You could try 15 min every hour or some combo. Or alternate western songs with thai. I realize the customers are most important but everyone has different tastes and you can't please everyone all the time.

We were in there on a bar crawl a few weeks ago and ended up upstairs where the girls put on a great show. I'd suggest getting more guys up there so that the girls can do similar shows. Before we got there upstairs was empty.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

My fave late night haunt - I love to party there and will call in most nights around 2.30am when I'm in town (every couple of months). Music is pure dance shite (unless you like that!) however a tip to the DJ and a nod replaces the dance crap with AC/DC and a whole load of rock music that he brought in on my behalf :-) That makes me happy !

The girls are fun (tip - try having a dance competition !!!) and geez look out for Sala (no idea how its spelt!) but she is the sexiest dancer in Pattaya with an awesome body (believe me I've explored it in detail).

Decent and friendly owner/manager (yes he's a yank but I wont hold that against him lol)

Girls are great and very friendly - one suggestion - provide volume discounts for drinks pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - my last 2 bar bills in Nov were over 5000 each :-)

Best of luck and keep the quality of your girls as high as its been the last 18 months !

Hi 'GCclub',

When I'm doing a Soi Diamond crawl I always hit Supergirl, Superbaby, Heaven Above and of course Gentlemens Club.They all have different target markets and a variation in vibe.

'GCclub' what is the price for using the on site services, for a short time, of one of the dancers and your room/booths on the upper floor?

In September I was quoted 2000 baht, yes 2000 baht, by your mamasan. There was no misunderstanding as I re-asked the same question and she was adamant that it was 2000 baht for ST onsite.

Can you please confirm that this is the correct price or was she attempting to give herself a bonus? You weren't around that particular night.

Perhaps you could also enlighten the BMs on your "take out" and "onsite" price structure for the ladies.

I look forward to your response.

samba

Hi 'GCclub',

When I'm doing a Soi Diamond crawl I always hit Supergirl, Superbaby, Heaven Above and of course Gentlemens Club.They all have different target markets and a variation in vibe.

'GCclub' what is the price for using the on site services, for a short time, of one of the dancers and your room/booths on the upper floor?

In September I was quoted 2000 baht, yes 2000 baht, by your mamasan. There was no misunderstanding as I re-asked the same question and she was adamant that it was 2000 baht for ST onsite.

Can you please confirm that this is the correct price or was she attempting to give herself a bonus? You weren't around that particular night.

Perhaps you could also enlighten the BMs on your "take out" and "onsite" price structure for the ladies.

samba

'GCclub' are you still looking for feedback? You may have missed this query.

just back from 3 weeks in pattaya, spent several nights in and out of there.

thanks for letting my nutcase GF take over the stage on several occaisions !.

left town with several on the hitlist from g-club but was fortunate enough to have had the pleasure of barfining "mil". a top chick and good fun.

milLOS_5079_1024x681.jpg

Edited by slapman

personally. i liked everything about the bar ( hot girls / friendly staff / good boss ).. but what got to me was the beers wasn't as cold as it could have been.... i like me beers cold... saying that i have been in many busy bars and have had ice cold beers.... i will try out your bar again for sure on my next trip..

peace...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I like iot and always take friends visiting to GC as its cozy, hospitable and the girls usually are top notch. But PLEASE can you tell your cashier about the Addicts Card discount. I show it every time and not once have I got the 15% discount as they just look at me and shake their heads.

left town with several on the hitlist from g-club but was fortunate enough to have had the pleasure of barfining "mil". a top chick and good fun.

milLOS_5079_1024x681.jpg

Am I envious or not! :Work1:

I'm sure you have more shots of this little hot spinner, will be looking forward to read and watch your full trip-report! :)

Something strange about the picture...do I need my 3D glasses to watch it? :D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Am I envious or not! :GoldenSmile1:

I'm sure you have more shots of this little hot spinner, will be looking forward to read and watch your full trip-report! :P

Something strange about the picture...do I need my 3D glasses to watch it? :D

Plahgat

5555555, good obsevation, it was shot on slow sync flash without a tripod.

yes there will be more (clearer) shots to come.

I like iot and always take friends visiting to GC as its cozy, hospitable and the girls usually are top notch. But PLEASE can you tell your cashier about the Addicts Card discount. I show it every time and not once have I got the 15% discount as they just look at me and shake their heads.

There is an addicts card?

we can get discounts?

The Gentleman opened this thread seeking feedback, but he doesn't appear to be answering any Qs so I won't ask mine.

It may be that he's abandoned this one in favour of The Gentlemens'Club Official Picture Thread, but it may seem rude to those who have posted here. I'll go look.

There is also a Mil(k) thread which he won't like much, but shit happens.

Hi 'GCclub',

samba

A couple of weeks ago I was on the second floor ... gave a drink to one of the hot dancers and popped the question: "how much for a ST in one of your booths ?" ... The answer was 1500 baht.

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

A couple of weeks ago I was on the second floor ... gave a drink to one of the hot dancers and popped the question: "how much for a ST in one of your booths ?" ... The answer was 1500 baht.

I took two hansum young men in there. The 25yo is still a bit green and he asked a SG to ask if one of the dancers would come sit with him. A LD arrived without mention and he objected but got nowhere. The dancer then came down. She wanted 2000 ST, which he declined, and she left the drink untouched.

Undeterred (well, a bit) he spotted a better one and repeated the exercise, but saying no drink yet to the SG. One arrived anyway, which pissed him off and the dancer told him 3000 ST so he pissed her off. He now had 2 untouched LDs (coloured water) in front of him and a bin for nearly 400 incl his one drink.

The other (39yo) young boy had tried one girl (no drink) but she told him have period and never gave a price.

As the owner isn't answering re prices maybe this helps lol.He's on his other thread BTW.

See also topic - Milk is good for you.

I took two hansum young men in there. The 25yo is still a bit green and he asked a SG to ask if one of the dancers would come sit with him. A LD arrived without mention and he objected but got nowhere. The dancer then came down. She wanted 2000 ST, which he declined, and she left the drink untouched.

Undeterred (well, a bit) he spotted a better one and repeated the exercise, but saying no drink yet to the SG. One arrived anyway, which pissed him off and the dancer told him 3000 ST so he pissed her off. He now had 2 untouched LDs (coloured water) in front of him and a bin for nearly 400 incl his one drink.

The other (39yo) young boy had tried one girl (no drink) but she told him have period and never gave a price.

As the owner isn't answering re prices maybe this helps lol.He's on his other thread BTW.

See also topic - Milk is good for you.

It depends a lot on how you connect with the girl.

If the girl does not like you she will tell you that she's on the period or give you a high-high price. Even if you're 25yo that's not a guarantee that the girl will like you.

On the other hand if you connect with her, spend a little time with her and you sense that she likes you then you'll get the right price.

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

It depends a lot on how you connect with the girl.

If the girl does not like you ..................

Yeh I know all that malarkey. I wasn't looking for BFing advice thanks.

If you follow the thread you'll see I was just giving what information I had about prices and the general GCclub experience to someone who asked, but isn't getting any answers from the OP.

milLOS_5079_1024x681.jpg

Great work Slapman

So when does the trip report start??

:001_Thank_You5: