IGNORED

around $150 apartment?

nickto21

Hey all,

I'm planning on being in Thailand for 6 months, starting the middle of next March. I'm doing it on the cheap, though. I'm going to have $27 to spend a day. In another thread, someone said that apartments can be had for around 5000 baht a month in Pattaya. Is this true? If so, are they far out of town, or by the action, or what? Is there a website for these cheap apartments? Do I need to book in advance? Is there a/c, a fridge, stove?

BTW, before anyone says that I can't enjoy the nightlife with my budget, I already know this. The $27/day budget is seperate from my nightlife fund.

Thanks,

Nickto

It's probably above your budget, but check out the classroom1.com website for their 'new' deluxe apartments above the Classroom1 agogo. I believe that if you stay there more than 13 weeks the price per day is 550 to 700 baht a day. They may even be less if you stay longer and pay 'upfront'. Contact John there.

(I'm staying there from Dec 29th 2009 to January 12th 2010. I'll write a review here either during my stay or soon after.)

Allen

Yep, well above my budget. Thanks for the reply ,though.

Nickto

It's probably above your budget, but check out the classroom1.com website for their 'new' deluxe apartments above the Classroom1 agogo. I believe that if you stay there more than 13 weeks the price per day is 550 to 700 baht a day. They may even be less if you stay longer and pay 'upfront'. Contact John there.

(I'm staying there from Dec 29th 2009 to January 12th 2010. I'll write a review here either during my stay or soon after.)

Allen

Dunno whether these are still in business, as the poster hasnt been on here in a while but:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17005-ac-apartment-on-main-south-pattaya-road/

To give you a better idea of location, look at the map below

Not TOO far out of town and lots going on, of sorts, around there (Soi Rungland, LK etc arent too far)

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?7NtRUuVrkcVA6CAA

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

You can get a room at Nirun (or is it Niran) condo for 5,000 baht/month. It's located down the Soi that starts straight opposite from Carrefour on Central Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Klang). I had a friend staying there, the room was OK but the building itself looks a bit like an Army barrack. Still, you get what you pay for.

• 4 weeks later...

There's loads of places for around 5000 a month in the sois off Soi Bukhao and 3rd rd, or around Carrefour. Few if any can be found online, so your best bet is to book a hotel/gh for a week and look around on foot.

Bear in mind you'll be paying extra for electric, water, cable tv, internet & cleaning (if available) but you should get something furnished with AC and fridge for that price easily enough.

Edited by devil_plaything

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

your budget is ok, you will find accomodation easy. you can loohis forum for a place to stay tk on the first few days and then look around. Do Not Worry lool many places to stay and dont forget to bargain , you can if you are staying 6 months.

For 25000 baht you can stay at view talay 6 close to everything for less than 25000 baht, do bargain with them. Dancewatchers or condo6 .com real studio appartmehing with everything you need.

you can get a lot cheaper but not the same as being in walking distance to everything.

enjoy you stay

• 2 months later...

From another forum

Located 300 metres directly behind the North Pattaya Big C (away from the beach) in a very quite no-thru street, 34 sq.M luxury furnished with kitchen & dining, NO AIRCON, 2 fans, only 3,500/month long term + cable, elect & water.

available immediatly.

send a message

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?act=Mail&CODE=00&MID=16030

I have a condo for rent for 5,000 baht (about $150 USD) . It should be available March 1... It has air cond., hot water, TV-cable, full furniture, cold box (Frig). It is located in Nirun Condos. This is a very large condo complex with 2 swimming pools, many restaurants, internet shop, bars, massage, and almost anything you might want. It is very close to Carrfour. The condos have 24 hour security and use key-cards for building entry. You will also have to pay 300 baht monthly for water , and electric at 5 baht. Many places charge 7 or more baht for electric. These are small condos with a nice balcony and get very nice amount of breezes, if you don't want to use the air cond.