Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Irish Bars

mazzak

its been 6 years since i last visited Pattaya so can anyone who was there more recently tell me

1. how many 'irish bars' are there

2. do they show sports on TV from europe (soccer, rugby)

3. can anyone recomment if they have decent accomadation

Sure if you do a search on 'Irish' you will be finding lots of information. And welcome by the way.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

There are a number of Irish Bars dotted around. Irish Rovers is on LK Metro for instance.

Most bars show football - mainly English Premier league. Sound is usually muted because music takes preference.

There are masses of decent accomodation. Just search this section for loads of info.

Cheers

Tony

Edited by Derbytony

cheers for the responses. only problem with searching is it throws up too much info and a lot of it is fairly irrelevant, as most threads on forums tend to go.

Am planning a return to Pattaya in 2010 en route to Australia. Its been over 6 years and times have a changed with the interweb etc, so all info is much appreciated

its been 6 years since i last visited Pattaya so can anyone who was there more recently tell me

1. how many 'irish bars' are there

2. do they show sports on TV from europe (soccer, rugby)

3. can anyone recomment if they have decent accomadation

Hello mazzak, the answer to your question is that there a now a lot of Irish Bars located around Pattaya and we are just one located on Soi LK Metro which is a good area with at least 4 other Irish Bars on the same soi that i know off, as for accomodation we offer clean rooms at an affordable price!

If you would like to e-mail us if you have an enquiry about specific dates or would like any more advice i would only be to happy to assist you!

And yes we have all the sports on big screen and various tv's around the Bar!

Many thanks Dom

:Clap1::001_Thank_You5:

Edited by The Irish Rovers

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Also Murphys Law around at Metro is popular and (Buddy) Steve Murphy is a good guy

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hello mazzak, the answer to your question is that there a now a lot of Irish Bars located around Pattaya and we are just one located on Soi LK Metro which is a good area with at least 4 other Irish Bars on the same soi that i know off, as for accomodation we offer clean rooms at an affordable price!

If you would like to e-mail us if you have an enquiry about specific dates or would like any more advice i would only be to happy to assist you!

And yes we have all the sports on big screen and various tv's around the Bar!

Many thanks Dom

:Beer8::Beer1:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated

Edited by mazzak