IGNORED

Have you ever thought of taking up Golf?

Travellers Rest

Have you ever thought of taking up Golf?

Check out the "Travellers Rest Golf Group"

A great place to start. Everything you need.

Equipment and great guys to go and play with. Go out to many of the best courses around.

They cater for all levels of expertise from beginner to pro.

Just call in and see Fergus or give him a ring on 0860567019 or Visit our Website

are u serious playing golf in patts thats a fucking joke :Rules1:

pom rak pattaya

Hi, I'm thinking about taking up golf. My new work colleagues all play so could improve my networking skills. :Good_Post:

I'm a complete novice though. I don't even know how to hold the 'stick' properly. :08:

What are the costs involved (green fees, clubs hire etc?)

I'll be in Patts over xmas. Do you have any trips planned for then?

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

Hi, I'm thinking about taking up golf. My new work colleagues all play so could improve my networking skills. :P

I'm a complete novice though. I don't even know how to hold the 'stick' properly. :)

What are the costs involved (green fees, clubs hire etc?)

I'll be in Patts over xmas. Do you have any trips planned for then?

Peace.

Hi El Cata

I play golf here on Pattaya. I have learned to play whilst here in Pattaya so understand how daunting getting started can be. But do not be out off

I am only to happy to try and answer your questions.

Yes the group I play with at the "Travellers Rest" will be out over the Xmas holidays.

You can get great initial tuition at many of the ranges around town at costs you will not believe

The TRGG golf group caters for all levels of players. All Levels

and also has clubs for hire at bht500 per day

The green fees and caddy fees vary at each course but range about the bht1000 to bht1500 per outing

Tips for the caddies after play are mandatory and stand at bht250

Transport to and from courses stands at bht250

for more information why not contact "Fergus" on this email [email protected]

just before you come on your visit. He will be only to happy to help you out with all your needs

Your right GOLF is a great way of meeting and networking with people and it is a good way of keeping fit.

I look forward to perhaps meeting with you.

Sure I would have thought a complete novice would be best spending time at a driving range and having a few lessons before going out on the course itself. You could make a right fool of yourself and cheese off a lot of better players.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Sure I would have thought a complete novice would be best spending time at a driving range and having a few lessons before going out on the course itself. You could make a right fool of yourself and cheese off a lot of better players.

By way of reference I did say that a trip to driving ranges would be the first step if starting up the sport

There are many good ones close to the centre of Pattaya

Is being 49yrs old too late to learn how to play golf? I have been itching myself wether to play golf but is my age against me... Had to give up soccer and Rugby when i was 40... Need a sport to keep me busy rather than fooling myself all day at the bars...

You will find many Players are over 50..Even one arm players...I have seen several players in there 80s and still play a good game..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Is being 49yrs old too late to learn how to play golf? I have been itching myself wether to play golf but is my age against me... Had to give up soccer and Rugby when i was 40... Need a sport to keep me busy rather than fooling myself all day at the bars...

49 you are a youngster. I started Golf here in Pattaya when I was 63 and have never regretted it. Took some lessons on the range and then went out with the "Travellers Rest" golf group.

Everyone was helpful and no one and I mean no one laughed at my first attempts on the course as I was placed with like ability players a great idea.

Keeps you fit and as you say propping up bars all day every day is not all it is made out to be

Good Luck

Contact Fergus on 0860567019 when you get here he will help you out

Thanks lads.. I felt better and confident to start up my new hobby... Will start as soon as I arrive Pattaya...

• 2 years later...

There is a good golf tuition site that does one or two day golf tuition packages that can get you started and swinging properly. www.golfthink.com

• 9 years later...

Any up to date contacts ??

Travellers Rest link doesn’t seem to work

1 hour ago, Pinoydave said:

Its is 9 years after post was made !

But now this post has been resurrected can I ask this:

Why does playing golf get ridiculed a bit ?  People joke - 'how do you know you are dead? Answer - when you want to play golf'.

I don't play, but did enjoy pitch and putt as a youth.  Looks a harmless enough activity.  Maybe if you drive a caddy car its of little health benefit.  But walking to find your ball seems healthy. A few km outdoors, good.  Chat to mates. Skills honed.

Seems OK activity compared with boxing or cock-fighting.

Edited by rog555

10 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

Website is still up and running.

They also have a Facebook page which posts updates almost daily.

Testicles

In my much younger days I tried to play golf, my 2 cousins were ace and after several attempts to get me started they both concluded I was hopeless. Is Travellers rest on Soi Chaiapoon?

• 2 months later...
On 04/07/2022 at 01:19, geezerrb said:

In my much younger days I tried to play golf, my 2 cousins were ace and after several attempts to get me started they both concluded I was hopeless. Is Travellers rest on Soi Chaiapoon?

soi Lengkee it is....