Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How long to stay?

indigoshade

Hello

Never been to thailand but I am playing a trip in January. I'd like to get some opinions on the best amount of time to stay. 1 week, 2 Weeks, longer, shorter?

i think 2 weeks is enough but the days past so fast and when your last day comes and leave pattaya for the airport you just wish you have another 1 week and maybe some tears comes out. after you become an addict and you plan for your next trip. maybe also it will destroy your sex life in your country. you will not have any feeling for other girls. your mind will be in pattaya but your body will still in your country. you will read this forum everyday and wish one day you go back to the land of smile!

well i hope you enjoy your first trip!!! just be carefull, dont fall in love with a thai lady!

take care!!! :Clap8:

If you flying to Thailand from a long way away then I think you should plan to spend at least 2 1/2 weeks in LOS. And try for a little longer.

Two weeks is to short and will go very very quickly

If its your first trip then 2 weeks will definitely be way too short. But I think (well for me anyway) the more that you come to Patts then 2 weeks is enough as by then you will have seen and done most things before. I've stayed for a month at a time a few times before and it was too long for me as boredom starts to set in. But its really down to the individual.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

I have stayed 1 month , 2 weeks and 1 week and they all feel like the same ?

Wierd but true

@Indigo, where in Thailand?

My first trip was 3 weeks in Pattaya. It felt like 3 months as it was packed with intense experiences but it went like a flash! I recommend going as long as you can afford.

My second trip was 3 months and I traveled all over Thailand then in a lower tempo. Great as well!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

If you have the time and cash. Then get yourself an air ticket which you can change for a minimal fee. That way you can book a 2/3 week trip and if you wanna stay longer then contact your airline..

Stay as long as you can!!! It defers the blues longer when you eventually return home!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

2 weeks minimum. It will take some time to unwind and enjoy yourself. :P

Im leaving on my first trip to the LOS in 2 weeks today and cant wait. Im going for just under 4 weeks, i think that should enough time for me to take in what thailand got to offer.

Keep it creammy

Keep it creammy !!!

I am staying two weeks and from all of your posts I do not think it will be near enough time.

stay as long as work permit you then book again when you can go again ...........

give you something to work for and you have the bug TG pussy bug very dangerous only one thing to fix it more TG pussy sorry to say........

best of luck

Coming from America you are investing one day of your life just to get there, and another one to get home. In 2 weeks your feet barley hit the ground. I try to use as many of the thirty days my visa gives me.

I used to book shorter trips, but I usally had to pay more to extend. You could get a 60 day visa, ahead of time, but 30 is probably plenty 1st time. My 1st trip way to short, don't make the same mistake. There are plenty of things to do, you won't get bored like on an island.

It all depends on how much you want to spend, and what your schedule will permit. I wouldn't go if its just for a week, just beacuse of the expensive plane ride.

No matter how bad life gets theres always beer.

it makes no differance if its 1 week 2 weeks a month or more its still never long enough.

just when you think youve done everything something else will pop up that makes you go aaaaaahhhhhhh

:Work1:

Edited by sporran2