Sign in to follow this  
Odense

Budget hotels in Udon ?

Odense

I think I will go to Udon tomorrow so I will need a clean and not too expensive hotel not too far from the frang nightlife. I would like to get the phone number of the hotel and also if applicable the web address of the hotel.

Dr.Winston

I stayed at the Karin hotel on my last visit last year. It's cheap and cheerful with large rooms. on a previous visit myself and a mate managed to get a 2 bedroom suite there, it was a real laugh with naked ladies running around everywhere! There are some reviews here it doesn't get rated very highly but I found it to be good value.

Many years ago I used to stay at the Paradise hotel. I remember that it was great value but I don't know if it's still in business or not.

granty108

theres plenty online buddy! im staying up there in december in a small guest house with a pool for 300 baht a night! looks fine! im not sure on the location to the bars but if you contact them, sure they could advise you. just google "the englishmans retreat, udon thani! :Shower1: