IGNORED

pratumnak condo ?

chino11

swadeekrup , I will be going to pattaya in january 2010 for a month . i have been twice before and stayed in soi bukhow area . this time im looking at staying in pratumnak area closer to jomtien beach and only minutes from pattaya centre wich would suit me better . Im looking at spending no more than 15,000 thb (anything less would be a bonus) for a condo preferebly with a kitchenette . does anyone have any info or recomendations that they could help me with ? also i loved my time in pattaya and its the one place i think i will be going back to for years to come if my pocket will allow it .i found sometimes its a bit busy so i think maybe pratumnak will be the better option and still within range of the hustle and bustle .

please feel free to post any links or pics ,thanks . :GoldenSmile1:

I got a place on pratumnak, its at the base of Buddha hill, on the pattaya side. (Hyde Park Residence)...However it is booked through Jan 28th, but in case you change your plans or wish to try it some other time, let me know...http://www.thaiproperty4you.com/index.php?p=property_details&pid=00050

I got a place on pratumnak, its at the base of Buddha hill, on the pattaya side. (Hyde Park Residence)...However it is booked through Jan 28th, but in case you change your plans or wish to try it some other time, let me know...http://www.thaiproperty4you.com/index.php?p=property_details&pid=00050

thanks griz30 for the info . very nice appartment indeed but its above my price range , do you anything for 15,000 tbh or less ,with prefarbly the same set up ? . thanks chino11 :Drink4:

Your not going to get anything that nice unless you stay on the jomtien side, I have been renting it out basically almost every month for 20,000 a month. Less for long term. You can probably get a studio for about 10,000 to 15,000 a month. Plus my place is new (finished June 2008). It really comes down to your comfort level.

i wanted to book at hyde park next year but i sent a email and got a bunch of sale info i want to rent for 2 weeks around may how do you get rental info

Edited by dls2580

i wanted to book at hyde park next year but i sent a email and got a bunch of sale info i want to rent for 2 weeks around may how do you get rental info

When are you looking to go next year?

No problem...just check back with me when you buy your ticket, I think we can come up with something reasonable for 2 weeks in Oct....PM me if your interested..