Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Naked and drunk German Man causes a stir in Naklua.

badboy15001

aturday 7th November 2009

Naked and drunk German Man causes a stir in Naklua.

Pattaya, November 7 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police were called to the Naklua Road in front of the Garage Beer Bar by Khun Barichart aged 42, the owner of a Toyota Corolla which was parked close to the Bar. She returned to her vehicle to find a naked and semi-conscious foreign man lying on the front bonnet. He had apparently defecated on the car and all over himself. Police arrived and eventually persuaded the man to come off the vehicle. He then fell to the ground and went back to sleep. The drunken man was identified as Mr. Karl-Heinz Leinthaler aged 57 from Germany who lives in Naklua according to the stated address on his driving license. Eventually the man was taken to the Police Station along with the car owner, Khun Barichart who made a Police Report concerning damage caused to her car. Mr. Leinthaler was placed behind bars for his own safety until later in the morning when he was interviewed by Police in relation to the incident which will undoubtedly require him to pay compensation for the damage he had caused to the car.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/november/news_07_11_52.shtml

That's the reason some Thais get jaded about foriegn tourists. Sure, you can see the funny side of it but who needs people like that around?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I wonder who scrubbed the shit off the car

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

That's the reason some Thais get jaded about foriegn tourists. Sure, you can see the funny side of it but who needs people like that around?

Totally agree with what your saying.

I wonder who scrubbed the shit off the car

In a fair world that would be Mr. Leinthaler.

• 2 weeks later...