Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Arriving and leaving Thailand

bige43

Is it best to stay a night in Bangkok when arriving in Thailand? Also, is it best to stay the night in Bangkok before leaving thailand? Would like to know how to book my trip. Thanks for the advice.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

It doesn't matter what time you arrive. Just catch a taxi to Pattaya 24/7 same price. But anyway, I think day-time would be best to arrive. I love Bangkok, but it's not necessary to spend the night in Bangkok if your only plan is to go to Pattaya as soon as possible.

hi, i would just jump a taxi straight to patts, i pre-book, no matter what time you get into patts you can get a drink somewhere and have fun, so if your still awake and happy to be in patts at 4am get yourself out for a drink, i always find a few bars open but music off.

The new airport is a little closer to Pattaya than the old one it is on the Pattaya side of BKK, It is approx 1 1/2 hours airport to your hotel room in Pattaya. With Bkk traffick its not going to be much quicker to get to your hotel in BKK.

Then you are faced with a 2 hours trip to Pattaya the next day.

Getting transportation will be no problem at any time of night, if your arriving at 3.00am you may consider booking Mr Toom , or Lostinsspce's taxi service and someone will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it and it as you leave the arrivals hall.

It's just as easy to get a Meter Taxi at Arrivals on Level 2. If you want to be adventurous go up on the escalator to Departures on Level 4 to get one of the taxis dropping off a passenger. It will save you the 50 baht the airport charges for getting a taxi at Level 2. :GrinNod1: