IGNORED

Grace Hotel

precision

I was looking for a cheap hotel so I could spend my last few days in Thailand going to the tourist attactions. I had to show everyone at home that I was not a sex tourist.

I found the Grace hotel on line (www.gracehotel.th.com) with a room for 1000 baht a night. When I called the hotel, they had a 1300 baht a night room available.

When I arrived at the hotel, most of the customers were arabs walking around in their white robes. I didn't feel safe and almost left. People looked at the white man, but never talked of bothered me.

The hotel is a little worn but nice. My room had a double and a single bed, TV, empty mini bar and a bathroom with a tub. I was on the seventh floor and a view. Safe was downstairs behind reception counter.

The hotel had a restaurant, cafe, 4 lane bowling alley, pool tables, ping pong tables, massage parlor, barber shop, beauty salon, Arab night club, and downstairs was a fish bowl massage.

The hotel is 500 feet from Nana Plaza.

There are a lot of Arab business around the hotel. The last picture, I believe, are some Muslim children that are begging.

DSC03735a.jpg

DSC03736a.jpg

DSC03739a.jpg

DSC03762a.jpg

DSC03741a.jpg

DSC03760a.jpg

DSC03743a.jpg

I have stayed there once 2 yrs ago.ur right about the arabs but had no problems, its not a bad place to get girls till late downstairs in the lobby alot of girls hang around there some stunners... i think the arab man must give them alot of money...

i stayed in the grace 3 years ago nice place and would go again when in bangkok

The Grace hotel was the place to be before people from the Middle East started to frequent it. It was a very good place for picking up girls as well. I am talking about 20 years ago or even longer. :Party1:

The disco at Grace (and the hotel itself) has fallen out of grace in the last 10 years.

I last visited the coffeeshop about 6 yrs ago. Not one young or good looking woman. Had a beer and left...

Edited by ifriendyou

• 1 month later...
my question why you afraid from arab people ?

Because they listen to fear mongers and believe what they are told. I think the doctor conspiracy has proven that you cannot profile terrorists. When the next cell turns out to be blond haired blue-eyed Scandinavians the shit will really hit the fan.

Because they listen to fear mongers and believe what they are told. I think the doctor conspiracy has proven that you cannot profile terrorists. When the next cell turns out to be blond haired blue-eyed Scandinavians the shit will really hit the fan.

Are you talking about me, you left-wing commumist Rock n' Roll bass player and singer? :Oops3: I think it's time for you to get back to the Sabai Lodge in a hurry and stop worrying. :P Maybe it's time to do another train ride down South to take some more photographs as well? Cheers from your friend S.