IGNORED

Sushi...

Where's the best Sushi place in town? I looked for one in other online magazines but couldn't fine any.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

i have eaten sushi at three different places in pattaya and not found any good places. the one in royal garden and big c were not good at all

i am only interested in the illegal, the immoral and the fattening

i have eaten sushi at three different places in pattaya and not found any good places. the one in royal garden and big c were not good at all

I ate at Zen (Royal Garden) last weekend, Zen has branches in Phuket too (Patong & Big C).

Worst Sushi i've had in a while, Tako was dried out & i sent it back...

I have eaten in Pattaya Zen before & that was Ok, this was 2/10...

• 3 months later...

Hello Guys

I went at ZEN, at the Royal Garden top floor, nice place, not expensive and nice taste.

145322-7025.jpg

Or Fuji Restaurant ... at BigC or Carrefur.

Mabulòx

I always look for Fuji Sushi restaurants in Thailand first then Zen

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I found Fuji in Big C to be Ok , although quite expensive by thai standards .

THe problem with rating sushi is depending on where your from and/or live you have different tastes for the stuff.

Sushi that someone in the USA might think is good could be shit to someone from Japan and vice/versa

The problem I see In Pattaya is I tend to prefer Sushi for Lunch ( afternoon ) and most of the places dont open until dinner .

Anybody know of any other places not mentioned here ?

Cheers

:rolleyes:

Dude

Hello Guys

I went at ZEN, at the Royal Garden top floor, nice place, not expensive and nice taste.

146361-7002.jpg

Or Fuji Restaurant ... at BigC or Carrefur.

Mabulòx

Always eat at Zen when in Sin city.

But a few years ago used 2 go 2 a little family owned place in soi 3.

Did the best pickled veg ive ever eaten.

Wonder if its still there???

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Zen is open from 11 for lunchtime sushi, not a lot of sushi bars in Pattaya, as there is in Bkk around thaniya plazza the best sushi iv'e had was at the Tokugawa in the Ambassador hotel

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Best Sushi in town can be found at the following location, cime out of Big C on to second road, turn right and walk towards the roundabout [traffic circle for our friends across the pond] when you reach Tiffany's just before the shopping arcade opposite Tiffany's turn right walk 30 metres and it is on the left hand side. Don't know the name of it but I was taken there by some Japanese expats who live in Naklua and for me it was as close to Sushi in Japan. Give it a try and please remember the name and I am sure you will go back for more. Enjoy.