Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pattaya bay resort

scaffman

hi would like to know a little about the pattaya bay resort hotel as i have booked 30 day there starting on the 10/12/2009 to the 9/01/2010 there web site makes it look very good but thats just a web site. and does pattaya addicts have any partys planed for any time over then dates as i would love to meet up with some of the menbers while i am in patts.

thanks lads

Never stayed there myself but a lot of friends and board members give it the thumbs up!! and there is free Wifi.

There is always the friday night agogo crawl and bound to be a few partys going on.... :GoldenSmile1:

hi would like to know a little about the pattaya bay resort hotel as i have booked 30 day there starting on the 10/12/2009 to the 9/01/2010 there web site makes it look very good but thats just a web site. and does pattaya addicts have any partys planed for any time over then dates as i would love to meet up with some of the menbers while i am in patts.

thanks lads

I stayed at the PBR in Sept and it was fine and I have booked in for another stay for three weeks over the Xmas and NY period.

The rooms are ok (I stayed in the deluxe rooms on the 7th floor), but I have heard that noise is a bit of an issue if you stay in the standard rooms on the lower floors. It has a pool, restaurant and fast efficient (and cheap) laundry service.

The location is a bit further out than most hotels, but if you use the free tuk-tuk you are never more than a five min walk away from WS or LK Metro. If you want to go further afield all you need do is walk across the street and through the Avenue and you can get a bhat bus down to Soi Six or where ever you want to go.

Having the Avenue so close is a bit of plus, plenty of places to exchange money, shop, eat and it has a supermarket and Boots.

The only thing I would say is that the area directly in front of the hotel is now a shanty town for workers (and their families) building the nearby hotels. I never had a problem with any of them but if you are nervous type you might find it a bit intimidating the first few times you have walk past them.

If you wanna meet up give me a shout.

Have a read in the hotel and accommodation section, and you'll find this is a very popular BM's choice. If may be a bit rough around the edges compared to some of the more refined places in town, but I've never heard a bad word said about this place.

I stayed at the PBR in Sept and it was fine and I have booked in for another stay for three weeks over the Xmas and NY period.

The rooms are ok (I stayed in the deluxe rooms on the 7th floor), but I have heard that noise is a bit of an issue if you stay in the standard rooms on the lower floors. It has a pool, restaurant and fast efficient (and cheap) laundry service.

The location is a bit further out than most hotels, but if you use the free tuk-tuk you are never more than a five min walk away from WS or LK Metro. If you want to go further afield all you need do is walk across the street and through the Avenue and you can get a bhat bus down to Soi Six or where ever you want to go.

Having the Avenue so close is a bit of plus, plenty of places to exchange money, shop, eat and it has a supermarket and Boots.

The only thing I would say is that the area directly in front of the hotel is now a shanty town for workers (and their families) building the nearby hotels. I never had a problem with any of them but if you are nervous type you might find it a bit intimidating the first few times you have walk past them.

If you wanna meet up give me a shout.

hi and thank you for the information will be there at the same time so would like to meet up for a drink.

I'll be staying there from the 15th dec to 20th dec....

From all th egood comments from the board members....

in one of the big suites.....

it has a joiner fee if you bring more then one girl back at a time so it looks like i'll have to pay a small fee....

but hey who cares if your made to feel at home there with all the other BM's.....

Have a read in the hotel and accommodation section, and you'll find this is a very popular BM's choice. If may be a bit rough around the edges compared to some of the more refined places in town, but I've never heard a bad word said about this place.

Over the last few years, there have been many threads on the various Pattaya boards about this hotel. Every single one of them which I've read mentions the noise problem - very thin walls and corridors that reverberate.

I'll be staying there from the 15th dec to 20th dec....

From all th egood comments from the board members....

in one of the big suites.....

it has a joiner fee if you bring more then one girl back at a time so it looks like i'll have to pay a small fee....

but hey who cares if your made to feel at home there with all the other BM's.....

There is NO joiner fee at the PBR no matter how many girls you bring back, despite what it might say in their literature.

Over the last few years, there have been many threads on the various Pattaya boards about this hotel. Every single one of them which I've read mentions the noise problem - very thin walls and corridors that reverberate.

Well I've contributed plenty of posts about the PBR, here and on other Boards, as it's always been my hotel of choice since it opened. And I've never had a problem about noise. My only gripe is the 11.00 am check-out, but they will usually move it back without charge.

Here is a couple of videos for Pattaya Bay Resort............i stayed in the first days of September i am was vey pleased.....very friendly staff,,,,,,nice rooms(i had the Deluxe)....clean everyday.......the only thing that bothered me was the noise.......they were building something(i think a new elevator) and had a little noise..thAt's all.....