IGNORED

AA Pattaya Hotel

bige43

I'm planning a trip with a few friends and I was wondering if the AA was still around? I have stayed at this hotel while in the Navy but that was 10 years ago. I found it to be in the middle of everything and the staff took care of you. Has anyone stayed there recently? How is the service? I also ate breakfast at a place on the same street that served a great English breakfast. Is this place still around? Thanks for any halp on this guys.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

never heard of the hotel and don't know if it's still arounf but I can recommend this one I get nothing from this but the satisfaction of sending people to a good hotel.

Checked both AA hotels on Soi 13 last year. Great location but very well worn.

Is there anything new that you would recommend on Soi 13? I was reading that the new WhiteCondotel is very nice but lacks a decent pool.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Is there anything new that you would recommend on Soi 13? I was reading that the new WhiteCondotel is very nice but lacks a decent pool.

White House has nice rooms. Golden Crab apartments look good, Dynasty OK but has tiny pool, Sandy Spring recommended. Lek hotel, more expensive rooms are better than the AA's and a decent size pool. If you have a little more to spend, check out Tim Boutique hotel, just the other side of 2nd Rd from Soi 13.