IGNORED

Opportunity for Business Owners & Managers

simonb

Do you sell products and/or services that people may like to have delivered as gifts to wives, girlfriends, friends and family in Pattaya?

If yes, please contact me - I am looking to add more high quality products and services to the Isan Flowers website, www.isanflowers.com. I could perhaps add your business's products and/or services to our website. This would be an opportunity to get your products and/or services extra exposure on the internet and in front of existing Isan Flowers customers, to generate extra sales. :Chokdee:

Various scenarios could be possible, such as (1) you provide your products to us on an order by order basis and we deliver them to the customer (2) we contact you when there is a sale and you deliver to the customer (3) you give us your product/service at a wholesale price or (4) you give us a commission for selling your product/service, etc.

Our website is a fully-functioning e-commerce site where customers pay in advance for their products.

Products & Services that could be suitable, if your business has them, include .... T-shirts, Posters, Photos/Pictures, Alcohol, Perfume/Cosmetics, Beauty Treatments, Jewelry, Women's Accessories, Chocolates/Candy, Fun Experiences, etc ..... You get the idea?

- If you sell something you think customers looking for gifts would be interested in (or know someone who does), please contact me via this thread or IM

Best Regards

simonb

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

• 4 weeks later...