IGNORED

Liverpool v Man utd

money number 1

Why do Liverpool make such easy work of Man Utd when they play each other? :DeadHorse2:

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

because the managers hate each other and its the only time fergy makes his players nervous with the team talk :DeadHorse2:

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

:Whistle::DeadHorse2: Because we are the best thats all :-) , I have been working all day so missed it , listened to it all on the radio tho as ya do hehe ,, Torres (not 100%!) goal sounded like a right peach! , cant wait for MOTD tonight.
Posted Image

Man U very off form today. Thank fuck, me from Liverpool! Torres goal was class though.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Why do Liverpool make such easy work of Man Utd when they play each other? :13:

suppose 3 wins out of 9 attempts isnt bad for a small team like liverpool. this is the highlight of liverpools season a win over many utd how sad is that lol. just remember liverpool beat the champions twice last season and man utd still won the premiership (the trophy liverpool have had 19 attempts at so far with no luck). so enjoy your 3 points and we will enjoy lifting the premiership when may arrives as per usuall. 11-0!

suppose 3 wins out of 9 attempts isnt bad for a small team like liverpool. this is the highlight of liverpools season a win over many utd how sad is that lol. just remember liverpool beat the champions twice last season and man utd still won the premiership (the trophy liverpool have had 19 attempts at so far with no luck). so enjoy your 3 points and we will enjoy lifting the premiership when may arrives as per usuall. 11-0!

Why didnt you answer the question.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

A season is not decided by one game

Liverpool will be in a big scrap to qualify for the Champions league this season, alongside Manchester city and possibly Tottenham.

Manchester United will be there no problem, over a season they are bags better and more consistent

The form book usually goes out of the window in Derby games anyway. My own team struggle in League 1 and were expected to get a hiding from Bristol Rovers..we won 2-1

Liverpool will always raise their game against Man U and at the moment are having the better of them fair enough.

But the league table doesn't lie come May

Edited by Tim42

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Why didnt you answer the question.
LOL SO TRUE

When we always make it so easy to beat (suposedly) the best team in the world , doesn't that make us the best team in the world???

Posted Image

LOL SO TRUE

When we always make it so easy to beat (suposedly) the best team in the world , doesn't that make us the best team in the world???

Don't want to get this off topic but remember this?

I still have to smile.....

For 45 minutes I was laughing so hard I almost choked on my lunch...sometimes it's a shame a game is 90 minutes.

For those who wish to see the best team in the world in action.......

That little lad crying in the crowd... LOL

Be interesting to see how this season pans out. Think Chelsea will win it this time

Edited by Tim42

Anyhow, since Torres ran Vidic ragged last season, other clubs seem to have taken heart from the lack of pace at the heart of United's defence. Witness Bellamy in the Manchester derby. And Ferdinand, as Sunday and recent international performances have shown, has lost a couple of yards of pace.

Fair do's to David Gill though as Chief Executive at Old Trafford, because he has quickly responded with an additional sponsorship deal. From the New Year, United centre backs will be advertising and using Senokot Tablets in the expectation that they will result in some quicker motions at the back than have been experienced of late.

senokot_tablets_10509.jpg

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

LOL tim! ,,,, HE REALLY IS HARRY POTTER! thanks for that video tim, its lovely to be reminded :Finger5::Finger5::Bump: LOL!

Edited by jumpman233345
Posted Image

LOL tim! ,,,, HE REALLY IS HARRY POTTER! thanks for that video tim, its lovely to be reminded :question1::Finger5::P LOL!

Every sane person knew Liverpool were always going to win eventually. At half time though I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the Liverpool dressing room. I believe you had just signed Martin Skirtel (sorry for spelling if wrong) and he had a mare! The trouble with part time teams is that come 70 mins the legs go.

It was amassive credit to them that Gerrard was forced to come on to rescue the situation. Still love the old competition.

Champions league and Prem survival due to MONEY is now everything and it's a shame the competition has been tarnished a bit.

Just love things like that to keep it all in perspective.

And just to show I am unbiased....

Yes I know imagine being a fly on the wall then hey lol!! another Alex F moment kicking boots about and hitting people :Chokdee: , your so true about bringing Gerrard on , credit where credit is due they played there asses off and where beating one of the best teams in football ,MAX RESPECT!

Most will be builders ,painters ,trades men ect and to keep up with the cream ov the crop for even 45 mins is a credit to them never mind 70 hehe

Everything in football is all about the MONEY tho now isn't it , its a propper shame! 100k a week WTF is that all about !! and they complain saying its not enough!! unbelivable!!

Thanks for your link aswell haha I do remember it , I am really unbiased aswell. Shure I will banter about it and slag teams/players off but end ov the day its a game isn't it! People that take it to different levels and stab people or woteva at matches are just scum ov the earth / pricks!

Take it easy matey lol

Posted Image

LOL SO TRUE

LOL, are you saying that every team that beats united are the best in the world? You can't decide anything by one match!!

I am thinking that United were more off colour because they had a day less rest than Liverpool after Europe and had to travel back from Russia. Sure the players seemed jaded and even old Fergy was not at his complaining best.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

LOL, are you saying that every team that beats united are the best in the world? You can't decide anything by one match!!

LOL nnnaaahhhhh I agree amazingthailand. Its just banter.

But then again , Liverpool are the best team in the world so what am I talking about :GoldenSmile1: muhaha

tc

Posted Image

LOL nnnaaahhhhh I agree amazingthailand. Its just banter.

But then again , Liverpool are the best team in the world so what am I talking about :D muhaha

tc

My own opinion of the best team in the world, would be the current spanish national side in full cry...I suppose that includes Torres....

Oh hell now I'll start hiom off again.....LOL :Think1:

Fulham 3 Liverpool 1

I rest my case...Liverpool will struggle to make the champions league this year. They will prob beat United due to sheer pride but not looking good for them.

At least we have stopped drawing with teams of dubious pedigree, who always nicked a point off us..............hold on !!!!!!

They keep beating us instead !!!!

Progress indeed. Hail the Raf-effing-lution !!!!!

I could have sworn that was an open top bus parade that passed our house on its way to Anfield on Monday. Must have been to take the players to the end of season piss up, cause it couldnt have been to celebrate actually beating a side, could it?

All together now:

Next year we will win it.

I've been hearing THAT this past 20 years.....same song, different singers :Fuck_Knows:

But ...........God bless King Rafa and Hail The Rafalution, hey boys????

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

At least we have stopped drawing with teams of dubious pedigree, who always nicked a point off us..............hold on !!!!!!

They keep beating us instead !!!!

Progress indeed. Hail the Raf-effing-lution !!!!!

I could have sworn that was an open top bus parade that passed our house on its way to Anfield on Monday. Must have been to take the players to the end of season piss up, cause it couldnt have been to celebrate actually beating a side, could it?

All together now:

Next year we will win it.

I've been hearing THAT this past 20 years.....same song, different singers :Fuck_Knows:

But ...........God bless King Rafa and Hail The Rafalution, hey boys????

Hedonist

Who would you like to see in charge? Because the rate Rafa is going you will finish up relegated!

All that good work against United undone, they grabbed the points back you took off them last week.

Well, they could do worse thatn to put Dalglish back in charge for the time being, until all the deadwood that Benitez has ammased over the course of HIS tenure has been cleared away.

That would allow some breathing space to find someone capable of giving us that "extra push" that we need to start collecting trophies again

Unfortunatly, thats not likely to happen, because Benitez has basically got the club over a barrel, in as much as it will cost an arm and a leg to get shot of him, in anything less than on HIS terms.

I notice the arrogance of him in todays papers, where he says he doesnt HAVE to win trophies. Case closed i think.

In Rafa we trust, hey boys????

Hail the Rafalution???.............phhht !!!!!!

On a side note, i notice all the glory hunting teleclappers have disappeared. You know?.........the same ones that were quick to contribute to this thread :Bow: No sign of them after the Arsenal game either

Highlight of their season is beating a top 4 side..............JUST like a mid table team supporter does.

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Well, they could do worse thatn to put Dalglish back in charge for the time being, until all the deadwood that Benitez has ammased over the course of HIS tenure has been cleared away.

That would allow some breathing space to find someone capable of giving us that "extra push" that we need to start collecting trophies again

Unfortunatly, thats not likely to happen, because Benitez has basically got the club over a barrel, in as much as it will cost an arm and a leg to get shot of him, in anything less than on HIS terms.

I notice the arrogance of him in todays papers, where he says he doesnt HAVE to win trophies. Case closed i think.

In Rafa we trust, hey boys????

Hail the Rafalution???.............phhht !!!!!!

On a side note, i notice all the glory hunting teleclappers have disappeared. You know?.........the same ones that were quick to contribute to this thread :GoldenSmile1: No sign of them after the Arsenal game either

Highlight of their season is beating a top 4 side..............JUST like a mid table team supporter does.

Hedonist

I dont see how everyone can blame the manager when something goes wrong at a club its deeper then that for 1 rafa has only had 100% say in transfers since perry got the boot another thing that gets to me is the owners not giving him the budget he clearly needs to compete with chelsea and man utd if you look at his big money signings hes done ok the rest is what you can expect from 1 to 10 mill players it took fergie 6 years to win the league and he spent twice what any club in the league did to do so. I am not defending rafa I would like to see him go and a breath of fresh air come in but I think it will happen all over again until we get the yanks out and get our transfer budget sorted out its deeper than the manager far deeper.

Money Number 1

please dont sack rafa liverpool hes doing a great job! he knows the transfer market so well glenn johnston 20m lol the defender who cant defend,since he has been at liverppol he has bought 1 good player being toress. no wonder liverpool dont give him 100% over transfers hes a joke he looks no further than the spanish la liga for players he has spent over 200 mill and what has he won worth talking about 1 champions leauge and the team he won it with was already half built for him lol. IN RAFA WE TRUST.MUFC.

glen johnson cost 18m because hes english thats why fergie payed 18m for carrick whos worth about 10 max and hergraves who spends more time off the pitch than on it. Hes spent 200mill in 6 seasons but that has to go on 60+ players not the 10 chelsea and utd can buy once again im not defending him im only making the picture bigger its not 100% his flaut the onwers have to take some of the blame to.

Money Number 1

I dont see how everyone can blame the manager when something goes wrong at a club its deeper then that for 1 rafa has only had 100% say in transfers since perry got the boot another thing that gets to me is the owners not giving him the budget he clearly needs to compete with chelsea and man utd if you look at his big money signings hes done ok the rest is what you can expect from 1 to 10 mill players it took fergie 6 years to win the league and he spent twice what any club in the league did to do so. I am not defending rafa I would like to see him go and a breath of fresh air come in but I think it will happen all over again until we get the yanks out and get our transfer budget sorted out its deeper than the manager far deeper.

glen johnson cost 18m because hes english thats why fergie payed 18m for carrick whos worth about 10 max and hergraves who spends more time off the pitch than on it. Hes spent 200mill in 6 seasons but that has to go on 60+ players not the 10 chelsea and utd can buy once again im not defending him im only making the picture bigger its not 100% his flaut the onwers have to take some of the blame to.

Well, it didnt take you too long to go down Rafa's arse pocket for his list of excuses, and trot them out ........JUST like i said you would do elswhere on here !!!!!!

He's keen on quoting facts, so lets quote some, huh?

FACT:

He was quick to take all the praise from winning a CL trophy in his 1st season, though (even though that win was in spite of him and his tactics and won (on penalties)..............right??

Same with the FA Cup he won the year after, against a side that just staved off relgation from the Prem, and who played us off the park the whole 120 minutes of the game...........right??????

You gotta take the rough with the smooth.

FACT:

The job of a manager is to manage. The clue is in the job title, ffs!!!!!

Manage and train. How many players are injured with groin strains, hamstring injuries, etc. Not doing such a good job there methinks !!!!!

Theres also a thing called "man management"

How many players who have left the club have had a good word to say about the guy? Not many, i suspect. In fact i think you might find that there are reports of some of them showing an insight into how he treats his players. See Alonso, Crouch and Pennant for latest GLARING examples.. Even players still at the club have nothing better to say about his relationship with them, apart from it being "professional".

He pissed Alonso off by hawking him round as a makeweight for Barry (we will come to THAT saga later!!!!) He has pissed Mascherano off so much that HE will be gone by seasons end..........Hail the Rafalution ??????

FACT:

The nett spend of Benitez is third only to Chelsea and Man City..........BOTH "accused" of buying their success

We have spent an average of a little under £19,000,000 average year on year since 2004, when Rafa came to us as "the messiah"

In the same timeframe, Man United have spent £4,600,000 average year on year, and Arsenal have actually made a PROFIT on transfer dealings sine 2004. To the tune of around the four and half million a year mark.

How you can say the owners havent given him the budget beggars belief, tbh, when, in their first (part) season they spent upwards of near £40,000,000

And please dont come out with the usual mantra of "well he had to clear out all the deadwood" because all the deadwood was RAFA'S and his alone by 2007 when the new owners came in, because, by that time it was "the house that Rafa" built".......right?

FACT:

Glen Johnson cost £18 mill, because that was what Rafa was prepared to pay. The same amount as he was prepared to pay for Gareth Barry, and, in doing so, pissed off arguably the best player last season and the reason we got as close to the EPL title as we got last year. How much did Barry go for when Man City bought him, btw???? :GoldenSmile1:

Anything you hear about johnson "being English" and, therefore costing so much is bogus Rafa-speak at best, and newspaper talk at worst.

He has even spent 20 Mill on a player with a KNOWN ankle injury problem, but still bought him. That's normally a deal breaker, right there .........In Rafa We Trust ?????

FACT:

We have seven points fewer than at this stage last season.

FACT:

We have already conceded 18 goals........only 9 less than the whole of last season.

FACT:

No team has won the Premier League Title with more than six defeats in a 38-game season. Only one more to go, then we can have our end of season party. I bet you are looking forward to THAT one, and, so soon after the "we beat Man Utd" one that you just had, too !!!!!.

FACT:

At this stage of the competition last year, we had already, more or less qualified for the knock out stages of the CL

THIS year, we are very possibly one defeat away from elimination, and have another "must win" game coming up, without home advantage, and to a team that beat us at home last time.......Hail the Rafalution????

I dont think sooooo!!!!!!

Hedonist