Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

5500bt per month accommodation

gazman100

Hi all,

This is an apartment I’m renting for 5500bt per month.

It has AC, fast wifi, balcony, fridge, tv, security, there is no safe or servicing.

The location is just beyond the buffalo bar on the 3rd rd “see bar map and look for No 10” at the very bottom in the centre.

Now these are really suitable for long term stay for a month or longer, and they are reasonably small hence the price so for the 1st months stay in Pattaya I’m happy with place. Maybe after one month’s stay I’ll move on.

It’s amazing just how much the prices come down with apartments when you go just beyond 3rd road and It takes just 7 minutes to walk from my apartment to Soi Buakaow And it’s a easy walk.

There are some bar girls who live here as well as expats.

Pattaya is full of great value accommodation like this however you generally have to be on the ground and be prepared to do some leg work and walk past buildings and knock on the door and go in and do a deal. I found this place because I was talking to a guy at an ATM and he was on his way to see his girlfriend who lives here.

Some of you may be thinking it is too far out but remember when you live here you generally have plenty of time and you do plenty of walking everyday anyway.

Cheers

CIMG0452.jpg

CIMG0453.jpg

CIMG0454.jpg

CIMG0456.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

CIMG0455.jpg

Copy%20of%20JUNE%202009%20finished%20big%20map.jpg

A nice find, indeed !!!!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Definately an option if you are on a budget. As a bonus, drinks and food are a lot cheaper around there as well.

A bit of advice though, be careful of the girls that stay there, not so much there but a pal of mine had a similar situation and got tempted by a couple of the girls in adjoining rooms and when one wanted silly money for boom boom he declined only to find the Thai boyfriend waiting for him when he got home.

I repeat not at this place but a similar situation, but they look ok for the money and like you say not a bad location.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Handy for those who have long time TG to go behind their back.. (Book a hotel for TG plus book that 5500 monthy for a short timer )

That place is/was called GOLF MANSION

and is on soi buffalo bar

My friend stayed there with his girl last year 3 months her sister lives there aswell

sister is hot as hell :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Gab