IGNORED

Dusit D2 Baraquda

Jingleballs

Gentlemen, the Dusit D2 that recently opened is running a great promotion now called "3-2-1" that expires at the end of November. Around 2500 baht a night, which is pretty damn attractive. Does anyone know if the place is girl friendly? I am hoping that booking a "double" coupled with a friendly smile and purposeful walk will help me avoid any problems! Please advise.

There's a full review or 2 on here, if i recall correctly. If you use the search you should be able to find them

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Yes, they were girl-friendly when I stayed there in July. They took her ID at the front desk, but never asked any questions or for a joiner's fee. They even called my room when she left just to make sure everything was ok. Ask for a tour of their suites, you will be impressed!

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Yes, they were girl-friendly when I stayed there in July. They took her ID at the front desk, but never asked any questions or for a joiner's fee. They even called my room when she left just to make sure everything was ok. Ask for a tour of their suites, you will be impressed!

I emailed them yesterday and they confirmed there is no joiner fee.

When it's Summer in Siam

Then all I really know

Is that I truly am

In the Summer in Siam

(Shane MacGowan, 1990)

You have to add the Vat and Service Charge to the 2500 Baht. Then you have to pay around 3060 Baht at the end of the booking process.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I stayed here for 20 nights over the Xmas and New Year break and loved it. Did a deluxe room for a week and then upgraded to the suite after that. It's pricey for Pattaya but if you've got the money to spend it can't really be faulted.

They are about as girl friendly as you can get, to the point of having a chat each morning about whether my girls from last night were as hot as the night before. I bought back two girls many times, three girls twice and my first timer mate actually bought back 6 girls from Living Dolls 1 for short time (he just had to out do me!) on our second last night and they gave all the girls a glass of champagne in reception while they checked their ID's.

There is a great rooftop bar area which has the best view of the Pattaya sunset I have seen and is a great place to kick off a night. The food is top notch. They even let you use the pool, as well serving drinks and food, any time of day. Many a night was finished with bringing our girls back for a swim in the pool (well those who aren't too shy) at 4 or 5am before retiring to the rooms.

The Jacuzzi in the suites pays for itself many times over.. the girls love it and I made some memories that will last a lifetime..

SnapShot(0).jpg

That pics helps actually, I was wondering how big the jacuzzis are haha, thanks for the approximate measurement (mental note: 1 BG in diameter 555)

Happy to be of assistance! I actually tried to fit me + 3 in there on one memorable evening but it was a little tight (no pun intended). I did my work from OUTSIDE the tub on that night. Made for some memorable video though that's for sure. Its just perfect for you + 2 girls, everything is within easy reach!