IGNORED

Something else then a hotel: Rent a beautiful house!

real tintin

I do not come that long to Pattaya, before I always went to Phuket. Two years ago, I decided to try it. As I went with a friend, we decided for a house in Jomtien, because we did not like being in a city. In Phuket I always stay in Kata.

We stayed in the vuiew Talay. It was fine, but I did not like the neighbourhood that much. We only stayed a week, but liked the choice of girls and venues in Patts. When we came back last year, the price of the house went up to 30.000 bh(/week. I tried to find something else.

I found on the net another house on "Buddah hill". it was brand new, was not too big, the owner called it a bungalow, and it also had a swimming pool. Just what we needed.

I loved the place much better. You could not imagine that the place was 5 minutes only from a rather dirty town as Pattaya. Behind the villa's was a small but very pleasant beach, with restaurants upon the beach, where we loved to have lunch with the feet almost in the water, just like we were on an island.

Really great place to stay, with at 5 minutes walk, a smaller village with restaurants, massage, transportation. Good for my friend, I drive a bike. Decoration in the house was maybe a bit sparse, but that was no problem for me, as the living gave directly on the pool. All was brand new! What fun to bring girls, swim naked with them in the pool, play music on a lovely evening, sitting with friends and girls, zip a bottle of wine!

The prices I had were very good. No surcharges of electricity and water. nice television, cable and internet. The prices have gone up this season, but still fine for me. i put the prices and pictures to give you an idea. I get no commission, but I can contact the owner if someone is interested. there are 2 houses, but one is mostly rented LT. I am staying myself, there again from 9th November till 16 th December, maybe in march.

I hope this can be of any use to you, don't hesitate to contact me, I am not the owner. The Majestic rent also houses of owner, but much more expensive then the prices I got. Note the pictures were taken when the house was just finished, and not 100 % operational, there is more decoration and furniture , especially outside now. I will put newer one's in two weeks when I am there again! Like I said there are two bedrooms, and 2 separate bathrooms.

The Prices are..Dec 17th-Jan 17th aprox..600 euros/week

mid jan-mid april 500

off season 400

P1030019.jpg

The house

P1030133.jpg

Income

P1030140.jpg

In the majestic, road to the sea

P1030137.jpg

Clubhouse

P1030062.jpg

Ex-gf, enjoying read in the pool

p1030124.jpg

The mess you get with a lazy TG!

DSCF3077.jpg?t=1242639062

livingrommmajest.jpg

Here the house just finished

View from the bedroom

p1030017.jpg

Beach behind the houses

DSCF3063.jpg?t=1242639529

The bedrooms are big, and give out on the pool. Sorry no pictures taken.

Edited by real tintin

I also like the whole area around Buddha Hill, it is very quiet...does anyone have some information about renting a good condominium there for quit a while?

And I can understand you not liked the area around View Talay Parc...I lived in a condo next to the parc for half a year...my room was perfect but I really hated the construction throughout the whole half year next to my condo...and they are still not finished...and than they haven't even started with Ocean 1 Tower...is gone bring a lot of noise with it to...

My friend, who stayed with me last year, has found a hotel/condo. Not so expensive, if my memory serves me well 8.000-10.000 bht/month. That is much cheaper if you want to stay in that part. I will ask him which one.

He was not that happy with my decision to rent the house alone. But as I am staying 6 weeks this time, I prefer to cover the rent myself and have my privacy. Also he has a steady Thai gf now, and that would interfere with my bargirls I would take home.:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by real tintin

Thanks...

well I am looking for something not to tourist like, because I will also probably staying a long time again...

The problem is, is that I did not looked properly around that area, only been there a couple of times, so I dont know any companies who rent out condo's over there.

Thanks...

well I am looking for something not to tourist like, because I will also probably staying a long time again...

The problem is, is that I did not looked properly around that area, only been there a couple of times, so I dont know any companies who rent out condo's over there.

I know also about Agryl apartements, but they are on the mainroad descending from Jomtien to the Buddah. I will let you know where my friend stays. Even geduld.

• 1 month later...

Do you have an addres or location on pattayaphotoguide so i can see the distance to WS and Soi 2-3 area? How far is it from the villa to the beach? Are these restaurants tourist or Thai orientated? As i prefer realthai food, cheaper and tastier!

Am interested to rent this place begin april!

Bedankt!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Do you have an addres or location on pattayaphotoguide so i can see the distance to WS and Soi 2-3 area? How far is it from the villa to the beach? Are these restaurants tourist or Thai orientated? As i prefer realthai food, cheaper and tastier!

Am interested to rent this place begin april!

Bedankt!

It is easy. It is the street uposite to Big buddah, there where the police boot is, just down.

Motorbike, 5 minutes to WS. Many motorbike taxi's in the little village, 5 minutes walk. Soi 2-3 area, is the other side of town, with the bike, I take around 15 minutes.

• 5 weeks later...

Seems to be serious money for Pattaya. Can not believe anywhere is worth that. Suggest you save up for a couple of months and buy a condo instead of 600 euros per week.(Tell me I have read the price wrong)

Seems to be serious money for Pattaya. Can not believe anywhere is worth that. Suggest you save up for a couple of months and buy a condo instead of 600 euros per week.(Tell me I have read the price wrong)

Buy a condo? For maximum 5-6 weeks a year in Pattaya? The price you are sugesting is in peak season, and I never pay that! Off season is 16.000. With a friend, who can have the second room that is 8.000. In more expensive periods, there is always the possibility to rent for less, if you stay a month!

Of course you can find cheap lodging in Patts. I donr't like to be int the smell and noise of the city. I am there in 5 minutes, if I want to go out. The place is like being in an island, as if Pattaya city was far away. For a private pool, free internet, television and privacy it is great!

And if you go to Phuket, you will not even find a luxury hotel for that price, hardly a good room.