IGNORED

LOS Golf

wolfy

Guest Qwert06

I have never played in LOS but have always ment too but you know what they say about plans over there............. :Raspberry6:

How much is it all in for a round at a good course then? I am a links golfer so water scares me :Cry4:

Depends on the course. Anywhere from 600-2500 THB. Caddy 300 THB. If you want the skinny on any of the LOS course go to golfasian.com and on the left side you will see the different areas select the one you want then scroll down to the course and it should give you all the charges. Hope this helps Cheers T

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Guest Qwert06
Depends on the course. Anywhere from 600-2500 THB. Caddy 300 THB. If you want the skinny on any of the LOS course go to golfasian.com and on the left side you will see the different areas select the one you want then scroll down to the course and it should give you all the charges. Hope this helps Cheers T

Cheers mate. It'd only be in the Pattaya area. I'm there in 3 weeks for two months hopefully so will make an effort this time..............mabe :ThankGod1:

had a game in pattaya one time in June. Had about 3 hours sleep and at tee off time it was about 42 degrees and really humid. Thought we needed the excercise and didnt get a driving cart. nearly killed by heat stroke!

Join the Pattaya Sports club. You get discounts on golf. If you play twice you will have paid for the membership and after that you will be ahead of the game. There are also clubs out of bars like Lewinski's and the Haven who get discounts and organize outings. Check the Pattaya mail for schedules or go to the PSC or one of the bars. Golf in Pattaya is wonderful adn lots to choose from at reasonable prices. If your new to it though getting to and from the couser can be a bit of a pain so might be better to get involved with one of the groups.

How easy is it to get Tee times? do they book up quickly?

Mackilt: What time of year? Although it doesn't really matter as the locals don't normally flood the course but you have to be aware of tournament play and tourist groups. Give the course of your choice a call and they should be able to predict far enough ahead that you will be able to get a round or 2 in. Good luck T

Not thinking of going till next and then it might be a bit of a day before booking, probably around April time

You should still be fine. Be on the safe side and call a couple of days in advance so you won't be disappointed.

• 1 year later...

They book very quickly ... try Burapha Golf Club ,Siam Country Club Plantation (Best golf course i never play ) ... For myself i just book one day before .. ask the hotel to do it they may have special rate and there english isnt so good

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif