IGNORED

Loan shark murdered

bocelli27

It's getting very nasty out there.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000010746

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Thanks for highlighting this. I am returning next Friday and it is disturbing to hear there are guns pooping off just opposite the Wat, just down from the kiddies school.

On the other hand, it is always difficult to judge whether things are getting any worse. I like to think not. Yes, there is some serious criminal activity in Pattaya but time and again the average farang reports that they have never had any problems.

Also, living as I do in central London - when I am not in blessed Pattaya - I am aware that there is endless criminal activity here, with muggings and shootings and burglaries all the time. And yet my personal experience day after day is of calmness and order.

So let's hope the revenge for this attack is minimal and avoid loan sharks at all costs. T/

TERENCE RETURNS ASAP

job hazard!

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

This is a terrible thing when no value is attached to a human life and the fellows family is left to live on God knows what.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

This report focuses more on the gambling debt scenario.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_22_10_52.shtml

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Everyday occurance in big city USA, except usually gang members fighting over drug turf!

Three shots at close range from the rear of an unsuspecting victim and only one hit.

Some target practice would be in order.

i wouldn't let this worry anyone too be honest, Thai related incident that happens a lot more than what is publised.

On this incident a Thai friend of mine actually nearly hit the gunmens bike whilst they pulled up for food by the market, he was metres away when the Thai's shot the guy he was hit twice according to him and the gunman didn't get off the bike, they just sped off.

:-