Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baywalk Residence

flyer_tr

Today my travel company call me and offer Baywalk Residence for my trip at christmas and new year period. (50$ with no breakfast) can anyone tell me experiences of this hotel?

Is there a joiner fee?

good rooms and pool?

thanks

I stayed in July, great hotel, new, clean, still doing some construction, rooftop restaurant was not complete, nice pool, the "cocktail car" is parked out front in the evenings, great for grabbing drinks on the way home or the way out. it is very close to WS, highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in July, great hotel, new, clean, still doing some construction, rooftop restaurant was not complete, nice pool, the "cocktail car" is parked out front in the evenings, great for grabbing drinks on the way home or the way out. it is very close to WS, highly recommend.

Can confirm this. The staff was really willing to please.

Have seen Baywalk Residence can be booked now through Agoda, but the prices quoted are steep.

In July I paid 1480 Baht (standard) respectively 1980 Baht (deluxe?).

Now I am surprised to see that Agoda quotes far more.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

Two friends stayed there about a month ago 1100baht a night and the room look very smart but fairly small.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great to hear good comments abot this hotel as i want to stay there in Jan....is that 5 mins walking from WS or tuk-tuking?....did anyone find the hotel noisy due to its position on Beach Road?....wheres the best site for rates on this one?