IGNORED

kilkenny guesthouse loi lk metro

Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

just need a bit of advice on this guesthouse. am thinking about staying there in november 09. would just like to have a few comments from people who have stayed there before. i have seen a lot of good feedback about irish rovers but cant seem to see any about kilkenny.. much appreciated fellas. pop gang mai

I havent stayed there....but friends of mine did..........said it was OK

But the reason i wrote is BECAREFUL of the bar staff...........pay with 1000bht and they give change for 500bht

Happened to me 1 time and my friend another ( September 09)...........both times sober........and lots of innocence...no we dont do that Blah blah blah from the honest bar staff.Both times when the manager wasnt there!!!

Even their Thai friend who was sitting 30 metres away eating noticed that we paid with 500..lol

so decided to do my drinking across the road in the Billabong....

I havent stayed there....but friends of mine did..........said it was OK

But the reason i wrote is BECAREFUL of the bar staff...........pay with 1000bht and they give change for 500bht

Happened to me 1 time and my friend another ( September 09)...........both times sober........and lots of innocence...no we dont do that Blah blah blah from the honest bar staff.Both times when the manager wasnt there!!!

Even their Thai friend who was sitting 30 metres away eating noticed that we paid with 500..lol

so decided to do my drinking across the road in the Billabong....

thanks for the good advice. me being a tight northern git i will make sure if i drink there i will pay with correct money. thanks for the heads up...