IGNORED

FREE 1-10 Years ED Visa/Thai Visa/Student Visa!

PROGRESS

FREE 1-10 Years ED Visa/Thai Visa/Student Visa

When you purchase our Thai or English Language Course

No more visa-border runs when you receive your ED Visa!!!

Only 7,500 THB Deposit

and 2,000 THB monthly thereafter

Total Cost: Only 24,900 THB

15 months on 1st Visa 12 months thereafter

No Registration Fees – Materials included

Call NOW for Details… 086-148-2966 or 038-370-263

Get your Visa in as few as 4 days!!!

PROGRESS Language and Computer School

www.progresslanguage.com

Edited by PROGRESS

Well, no, HE doesnt, but you might have to.:D

Seriously, i think this Ed visa will be the next for a crackdown by Immigration, as people are using it in much the same way they did with monthly border runs in the past.... a way of staying longer than they should, and working under the radar.

And yes, you DO have to report and pay the 1900 Baht each time too.

Tnhe schools only help with the initial visa, and then its upto you to report/renew as and when

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 5 months later...

Any reviews from this school ? Im interested to start.....

C O L O M B I A 

Free Visa?

If it sounds to good to be true....

Last time I checked in Laos the non immigrant visa was 2000 Baht plus the expenses to get to Laos and Back.

...plus the 1900 Baht every 3 months for the extension or the "visa run"....leaving the country and re-enter.

Any reviews from this school ? Im interested to start.....

Much info about this on tv.

Firstly it's sure no free visa. One pays 24-25K for join the class, included visa fee.

Second: one must report to Immigration, ones ability to speak Thai will be tested.

Third: one must attend x hours a week - fail this and the visa get revoked. Immigration ask for documentation from the school about this.

This is a option to go to Laos 2 times a year/ 2 visa runs/ 2 extensions = 25K for staying 1 year in Thailand.

We can get you a 15 month visa if you have an O Visa in your passport for 25000 baht.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

We can get you a 15 month visa if you have an O Visa in your passport for 25000 baht.

Not really nice to hijack a topic of someone else, isnt it?

Looked like "Erectile Disfunction Visa" to me. If there's any place to fix it, Thailand is it.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Do you know where to get the cheapest Education visa now ? (don't mind the class)

Some schools in some provinces with friendly immigration allow you to report every 3 months without having to pay 1900 thb (as when you study at university), but i can't find any around Bkk or Pattaya, can you help ? Even by private message please...

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Can you email me so we can talk about getting an O visa? I have an O visa in passport, but runs out 17th June 2011 and want another one but don't want to travel back to the UK for a week with a total cost (inc flights) in excess of 40,000 baht!! I live in Pattaya so contact me yeah?

Cookieboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Do you know where to get the cheapest Education visa now ? (don't mind the class)Some schools in some provinces with friendly immigration allow you to report every 3 months without having to pay 1900 thb (as when you study at university), but i can't find any around Bkk or Pattaya, can you help ? Even by private message please...Thanks.

I'm interested too, i have a friend who just got a one year visa in bkk. He doesn't have to check every 3 months at the immigration office. I would like to find a school in Pattaya where i can get that kind of student visa, bored to go in Jomtien every 3 months and pay 1900thb... :S

Blog en français sur Pattaya

• 3 weeks later...