Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

national sport

SPASTAR

i thought it was stealing motorbikes [i.ve lost two]

Edited by bigbum

any holes a goal

What is Thailand’s national sport? Anyone know?

ripping off farangs

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Muay Thai (Thai boxing) for sure.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Muay Thai. They are taught it in school and get this, the army has it as part of their training. They say thats one reason no one has had the balls to fuck with the Kingdom. Their soldiers will whoop your ass.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Muay Thai. They are taught it in school and get this, the army has it as part of their training. They say thats one reason no one has had the balls to fuck with the Kingdom. Their soldiers will whoop your ass.

Damn shame no one told the Japanese that... :Raspberry6::Cry4:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Me thinks it is Batmiton

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...