Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Honey area accomodation?

Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

Hi guys, I need your expert help again. I am visiting pats again on 11 november 09. only went home 6 weeks ago but you know what its like. I always stay at Captains Bar on soi honey. its only 500 baht a night and good clean value for money. However i dont think he can fit me in this time round so I was wondering if any of you guys know of any decent accommodation (it must be in the same area, soi honey or boukhow) for the same sort of price range. (I am not one for swanky hotels as I spend very little time in them anyway. prefer to spend my time partying and doing other stuff). as always your valid opinions would be welcome.

you should check out the honey inn on soi honey.stayed here last year for 600 baht a night.nothing swanky about it just a clean well located hotel.enjoy your trip

Take a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com how long is your stay and I will let you know which rooms are available, we are just around the corner in soi Chaiyappoon, 390 yards from Oasis a go go

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Try next door at Malee Bar. There's rooms for rent above many of the bars/massage places along the Soi, all in the 500-800 range (e.g. Jan's 083-116-0926), or there's plenty of good deals around the corner in Soi LK Metro (3 Som & Billabong well discussed here). There's also Sawasdee Sunshine on the Soi where the rooms are currently advertised at 400 baht per night, but I don't know what the quality's like since Sawasdee hotels are usually a little overpriced for what you get.

Oh, there's Honey Inn itself of course. Never stayed there though.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Take a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com how long is your stay and I will let you know which rooms are available, we are just around the corner in soi Chaiyappoon, 390 yards from Oasis a go go

Cheers Dave

hi daveo, i require a double room from 12th nov to 26th nov 09. my only requirements are decent aircon, a nice bed and a nice shower... oh and a safe and obviously clean and tidy. let me know your availability and prices mate.... cheers reg...

Try next door at Malee Bar. There's rooms for rent above many of the bars/massage places along the Soi, all in the 500-800 range (e.g. Jan's 083-116-0926), or there's plenty of good deals around the corner in Soi LK Metro (3 Som & Billabong well discussed here). There's also Sawasdee Sunshine on the Soi where the rooms are currently advertised at 400 baht per night, but I don't know what the quality's like since Sawasdee hotels are usually a little overpriced for what you get.

Oh, there's Honey Inn itself of course. Never stayed there though.

I stayed at swasdee sunshine (sept end). The 400 bhat room is for the Non-AC room (fan only). The AC room is 500 bhat. Fairly decent room. The only dissapointments for me were:

a) Poor/limited breakfast (included with room rent).

b) No in-room internet (yes... there's two internet cafe's just a few meters away from the hotel, but not good for private .. ahem.. stuff).

Other than that, the rooms were clean and the staff was courteous. Soi Honey is nice and quiet place to stay.

i've booking a room in Malee for late august..

I guessed everything was ok(booking with mail) but when i pop in for check-in no room available for me..at least not my deluxe room.

And no trace of my name on the book reservation...

Took a room in Armagedon in soi Metro and was very happy with my choice.

i've booking a room in Malee for late august..

I guessed everything was ok(booking with mail) but when i pop in for check-in no room available for me..at least not my deluxe room.

And no trace of my name on the book reservation...

Took a room in Armagedon in soi Metro and was very happy with my choice.

whereabouts is armagedon. dont seem to remember that one. where on soi metro is it and what price.......

hi daveo, i require a double room from 12th nov to 26th nov 09. my only requirements are decent aircon, a nice bed and a nice shower... oh and a safe and obviously clean and tidy. let me know your availability and prices mate.... cheers reg...

HI Reg

At the moment we have rooms 8B, 5A, 3A, which is newly renovated, please see www.canterburytalescafe.com for details, then please contact me via the website.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg