IGNORED

Sang Kha , Surin

Scottish_Tyrant

Probably a bit short notice as heading up there tomorrow, was just wondering what nightmares i may have in store! Used to the civil nature of Khon Kaen city! So dreading this a bit.

She is insisting on taking a bloody bus, I would much prefer a car! So staying in Surin itself is not an option.

Basically, what is the score with hotels and the chances of renting a car up there?

Wha's like us?

Probably a bit short notice as heading up there tomorrow, was just wondering what nightmares i may have in store! Used to the civil nature of Khon Kaen city! So dreading this a bit.

She is insisting on taking a bloody bus, I would much prefer a car! So staying in Surin itself is not an option.

Basically, what is the score with Hotels and the chances of renting a car up there?

Surin is ok, go and see Martin @ Felang connection near the bus station, he can sort anything you want... great fella.. Majestic hotel is good and cheap too...

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Surin is ok, go and see Martin @ Felang connection near the bus station, he can sort anything you want... great fella.. Majestic Hotel is good and cheap too...

Hi mate, funny old world, got here 30 mins ago, and pre booked the Majestic before leaving patts. Nipped out but the farang connection was shut, Sportsman was open but closing so back in room with endless amounts of Isaan grub, so for the 1st time in 12 hours she is content and quiet :FYI1:

I'll try popping round to see him tomorrow but she is banging on about a hotel in Sang Kha, TBH I'll go where ever, last few days and want to relax and get over this food poisoning, which I am almost certain I picked up at a well know farang restaurant in Patts.

The bus station is a pleasure to behold at night is it not? I'm tooling up the next time I nip to the family mart!

Wha's like us?

• 1 month later...

Hi mate, funny old world, got here 30 mins ago, and pre booked the Majestic before leaving patts. Nipped out but the farang connection was shut, Sportsman was open but closing so back in room with endless amounts of Isaan grub, so for the 1st time in 12 hours she is content and quiet :GoldenSmile1:

I'll try popping round to see him tomorrow but she is banging on about a hotel in Sang Kha, TBH I'll go where ever, last few days and want to relax and get over this food poisoning, which I am almost certain I picked up at a well know farang restaurant in Patts.

The bus station is a pleasure to behold at night is it not? I'm tooling up the next time I nip to the family mart!

Hey Scottish Tyrant

Did you make it out alive??

What did you think of your trip?

Dave

• 8 months later...

Hey Scottish Tyrant

Did you make it out alive??

What did you think of your trip?

Dave

Yeah was ok mate.

Prefer Khon Kaen as more to do but enjoyed it. :)

I stuck up a TR some where in here.

Wha's like us?