IGNORED

French sex tourist exposed

bocelli27

Mon Dieu, Harriet Harman aurait ses testicules sur un plateau.

Selon la BBC:

France's Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand is facing intense pressure over a book he wrote that described paying for "young boys" in Thailand.

The book was written four years ago, before he joined the government, but is back in the headlines following his impassioned support for Roman Polanski.

Polanski has been arrested in Switzerland on child sex charges.

Mr Mitterrand, nephew of late President Francois Mitterrand, is expected to defend himself on TV later on Thursday.

Mr Mitterrand has come under attack from right and left.

In his 2005 book The Bad Life, he wrote: "I got into the habit of paying for boys," saying his attraction to young male prostitutes was not dimmed despite knowing "the sordid details of this traffic".

"All these rituals of the market for youths, the slave market excited me enormously... the abundance of very attractive and immediately available young boys put me in a state of Desire."

Mr Mitterrand, 62, has denied being a paedophile, saying the term "boys" was used loosely.

The account of cruising for prostitutes in Thailand attracted little attention when it was published in 2005, when Mr Mitterrand was a TV personality.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

... is expected to defend himself on TV later on Thursday.

Good luck with that! :10of10Score:

In Ireland all right he would have been a priest and not a politician.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

in the words of robin williams , " oooohh your going straight to hell for that one " :Blah3:

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it interesting all these celebrities defending Roman Polanski who RAPED a 13 year old girl a really disgusting and depraved act if ever I heard of one we know he raped her because he admitted his guilt IMHO he should be banged up for the rest of his natural

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

• 2 weeks later...

lol so so true ,nice1 :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

He should not consider California for his next vacation - we got Polanski already - he is next on the list - fucking fag frogs

Jack

let us also remember that a thirteen girl in polanski's day was a lot more innocent than the ones that are raised today.. no internet no madonna.

let us also remember that a thirteen girl in polanski's day was a lot more innocent than the ones that are raised today.. no internet no madonna.

also dont forget that 100 years previous to that parents were marrying there kids (girls) off at 13-14 because it was one less mouth to feed,

and that this is still going on in certain cultures, india, pakistan, and any number of african, south american, central american,polynesian, nations, (the list could go on),

i do not promote pedaphilia in any way shape or form, when i was 13-14 i slept with 13-14 year old girls, who all took the lead by the way,

what i am pointing out is that modern society has overtaken basic human instinct (animal instinct) and it may take a little longer on the evolutionary scale to eradicate it than the most morral people amongst us think,

as for more innocent in those days i doubt it very much, todays 12-13 year olds are far more knowing than i ever was, sex education was up to us to discover, and i never had to share a bedroom with my parents, 100-150 years ago people lived( slept) in the same room.

food for thought, blast me if you want, but all true, maybe out by a few years here and there but the fact remains?????????

thats the french frog for you.

2 many pedo's about now.some countries dont c a problem with it.

if you look at holland you could have sex with 12yo.

it was in there law up until a few yrs ago.

if you go 2 africa kids are married of when they under 16.

they marry either men or other children but people say its there

culture.

• 3 weeks later...

I hardly think Madonna is a threat with regards to influencing young girls decisions sexually. However her contributions to the world as an entertainer will earn her a reserved seat in hell at Satans Right side, Cher obviously being on the left. :)

<p><span style="font-family: Book Antiqua;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 140, 0);">Any man who appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Any man who can not take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven, If I live I will kill you" such is the rule of honor - Omerta <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdowns&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/skins/21.jpg&text=Trip%201%20to%20Pattaya&untilColor=153&textColor=3342591&datesColor=0&year=2012&month=9&day=18&hour=20&minute=16&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="

there are plenty of pedos around that think its normal... check out this disgusting piece of work, he needs to be put down

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce2_1173165029

Theiry Henry is a pedophilles.. He handle the balls..

Theiry Henry is a pedophiles.. He handle the balls..

and he didn't learn his lesson !!! he did it twice!!!! OMG

Posted Image

there are plenty of pedos around that think its normal... check out this disgusting piece of work, he needs to be put down

http://www.liveleak....=ce2_1173165029

thats just sick and wrong!! ,, what a low life. He needs to be killed on the quiet hehe ...,where is chopper read when you need him lol :)

Posted Image