IGNORED

Yet more spiked drinks

bocelli27

Maybe the recession is starting to really bite in Thailand, as these instances of robbery seem to be increasing.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000010613

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

We've just got to keep our senses when we're out and about.

Hope that guy recovers OK

this has been happening a long time (no pun intended)....when I was there back in 85-86 I had this friend nicknamed Tank.....he was drugged, beaten and robbbed....worst black eye i have ever seen. He didnt remember a thing....they found him on the beach still passed out

I'll stop going to patts if this keeps up.

Found this city called phnom phen. And another place the locals call snooky.

Nice girls and you don't keep hearing of shit like this.

Well, I wasn't robbed but had a PUBLIC cab from AOT at the Bangkok airport RUN OUT OF GAS on the highway on the way back to Pattaya. I didn't get rolled, but there was sure a lot of doubt in my mind. People need to investigate a LOT more these days before doing anything. As Thais suffer from thefinancial crisis more and more, they will surely "like" farangs less and some will resort to thievery. It is how all PEOPLE are!

It is no picnic for the girls either. Just look at all the bars with NOBODY in them for HOURS each night! It is true!

I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of them go out of business and the place generally clean up a bit, but I don't think the situation is gonna get better any time soon.

Ngu

A dangerous game all right this putting tablets in to the drinks. Sure I hope the fellow is better soon.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Hate to say, but risk is everwhere today. Just keep cool and your wits. I have been everywhere and never had a problem. But, I don't drink so never an easy target.

001_Thank_You5.gif

I think he's a well known English snooker player.

My mate was also drugged last Friday night, he woke up without gold chain and mobile phone.