IGNORED

Secrets Hotel Entrance

Kramden

I am planning my Jan 2010 trip and I am considering Secrets hotel. Lots of positive information here, Superior room looks good, nice bed, good value for money, I like the location, very guest friendly etc.

In the past I have always chosen "regular" hotels as opposed to a bar with rooms above, mainly for the privacy. I know that Secrets has a seperate entrance for the hotel, but can someone tell me, when staying at Secrets can I come and go to my room without having to pass through the bar at any time? I just like to avoid any possible drama that may arise.

Cheers

yep, separate outside front entrances...though the door to the bar and the guest house are only a about 10 feet apart...but I have never been hassled to go in the bar when returning to my room.

there is also an inside door about 4 feet from the front desk...

but no worries, i stay there for a couple days every trip and have rarely gone to the bar, maybe once or twice each trip the first 3 trips...personally, I dont like the setup in there and think the folks are quite pushy about drinks and barfines...they never just let me settle in and pick the girls I want...i always get "pestered," so I quit going in altogether a few trips ago...but I DO like the guestrooms for my first couple nights in town cuz they are newer, clean, reasonably priced, and only a half a block from the heart of the action...and the first couple of nights on a trip, the main drawback of their rooms is not a factor (that is that it is VERY noisy until 3am)...first couple of nights, Im either bangin in my room or out n about til 4am...so no worries. After that, I move to the PBR so I can sleep when I want to.

Cheers, Alex