Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lodging Help needed for December

Harvey Holt

Hello fellow BMs,

I am taking my first trip to Patts this December, and have not finalized my lodging yet. I had originally used reward points for my stay, and decided against this. Now, I am wanting to find a discounted rate for a 2-week stay at a CLEAN hotel near Walking Street and/or Soi 6.

Can any BM's help with some recommendations? I will need a room from December 1 through December 15 at a minimum. I need daily room cleaning and a CLEAN bathroom is a must for me. I DONT want to stay directly above a noisy Soi where there is loud music 24/7.

* I have written to Pattaya Bay Resort, and the best rate they offer is 1399 thb + 7% tax for a standard room.

* Another post recommended Diana Inn... but no email address is listed on their site. When I try to submit a reservation request with some questions, it does not submit, giving error messages saying dates are not available in December. Can they be full already?

* I looked at Amari Nova Platinum hotel for these dates, and the cost is 2,063 thb for a superior room (30K for 15 nights!).... and they want non-refundable payment UP FRONT for this rate, lol !

Something tells me there are better deals to be had... I just don't know where to look, or how to get them. Can any kind soul help me with this? I am beyond frustrated.

- Harvey Holt

your best bet for the location your looking for would be soi 7/8 .. id recommend eastiny 7 or eastiny place or plaza or flipper house or lodge, but soi 7/8 is noisy .. so you might be better off looking further up the beach to soi 2/3/4 .. theres another thread for good hotels around there ..

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=716076

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

TRY the patta carlton hotel soi five go to there wembsite

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

Why waste money on overpriced hotels, save your cash for the girls, they will appreciate it more, consider a guesthouse, just as comfortable and more friendly.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I used to stay in Hong residence soi 4, next to the Vista, nice hotel no pool but clean safe and quiet, handy for baht buses eiter end of the soi, 1000b a night high season 900b low, adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

How about the Welcome Plaza on the 2nd Road in South Pattaya. It's within easy walking distance of WS.

And when you want to go to Soi 6 all you have to do is walk out of the hotel and get a baht bus to Soi 6.

www.welcome.co.th

hotel Vista is good. I have not stayed their but visited a friend and the place was nice with a swim up bar

I stayed at the Baboona Beach hotel, very nice (no pool, but the ocean is in front of you)

I will be there in December too, and I am feeling out the "high season" rates as I write...so some

are not the norm...others, like the guesthouses mentioned, are very similarly priced all year long..

Wish you a good holiday and clean, safe lodging!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by dave269