IGNORED

Gym, pool and a room?

aras

Dear Addicts,

I would like to find a accomodation reasobaly priced, girl friendly and in vicinity of a gym and a large pool.

can anyone advice me about that??

Only ones i can find are fairtex 1400 baht a night or tonys appartment which seems like a nice lace with his fitness and indoor swimming pool across the street.

Does anybody know about the pros and cons of staying at tonys place?

any other sugegestions aremore then welcome for a hotel/appartment/guesthouse near a large swimming pool and a fitness

center.

Thanx

Regards,

Aras

I stayed here once, although the gym is a bit on the small size

http://www.novaparkpattaya.com/

Have you looked at Pattaya Bay Resort, that is very popular with members.

http://pattayabayresort.com/

I stayed here once, although the gym is a bit on the small size

http://www.novaparkpattaya.com/

Have you looked at Pattaya Bay Resort, that is very popular with members.

http://pattayabayresort.com/

pattaya bay resort has nice rooms and a nice pool and sundeck but i stayed there january and i must say that you can;t call what they have a gym , 2 fitness bikes 1 of those broken , a treadmill that shook like crazy when i tried to run on it , plastic dumbells going up to 5kg and a home fitness centre that must be at least 10 years old with parts missing and a sit up bank built for midgets , it was to small for me and i am only 5ft 6 inches , must have been made for thai ladies .

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

thanx a lot laamook i've checked the sites. Nova does look good if i can find a fittness center nearby.

:Laugh1: yeah gareth i have seen the pictures of the so called fitness place.

Regards,

Aras: who is still looking.....

LK Metropol and LK Royal Suites have reasonable gym/pool/sauna facilities. Seems they discount their roomrates presently by quite a lot!?

quote lol Unless you are staying in a four star hotel you will need an outside gym. That's if you want a read work out. end quote

I want a accomodation near a fittness center,I know there are just a few with a decent fitness center . For me its just enough to have a fitnesscenter and a pool in he tvicinity.

keeneauw thanx a lot lk hotels do look good

Room 604 - hotel Amari Boulevard in BKK, Soi 5, I once posted about this room in 2001 on "The Other Forum" - I'll see if I can find it.

Lido Grand apartments. Sports hall, Volleyball and Badminton courts, Extensive gym floor with all new Hammer Strength machines, Cardio and Aerobics rooms, secluded swimming pool.

Tony's fitness center is directly across the road if you need even more equipment.

There is also a nearby, international food court.

'tonyshotelsandapartments.com'

Edited by Smee again

Opey de Place on soi Lengkee has a pool and its a short walk to Tonys gym at the top of the soi.

• 2 weeks later...

Areca hotel on Soi Diana is a really clean place in a good location. It has two pools and a gym that has most everything you need to get a bit of exercise. The staff is very nice, but I find the food to be a little expensive for what you get. A few months ago I paid 1,200 baht a night including breakfast. They have a guest policy there you need to be aware of or ask about before booking in because the sign they have at the desk isn't always there at check in.