IGNORED

Phu Wiang - Land of Dinosaurs

upena

Phu Wiang Dinosaur Museum (พิพิธภัณฑ์ไดโนเสาร์ภูเวียง) is part of the Phu Wiang Dinosaur Fossil Study and Research Center. It was founded by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Khon Khaen Province, and the Department of Mineral Resources, with an aim to study and publicize knowledge on mineral resources.

PA020074.jpg

PA020090.jpg

PA020093.jpg

PA020097.jpg

PA020101.jpg

PA020102.jpg

PA020110.jpg

Excellent set of reports there mate :). Thankyou for taking the time to post this for us, it really is appreciated

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Thanks for the great pics, how do you get there? Do they have website?

There is always someone worse off than yourself.

Thatnks for sharing. Didn't even know this place or place like this existed in Thailand.

I had no idea Khon Khaen had such a museum. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, am I being a little girl or does that T-Rex looks frickin scary as heck?

Yes Millard you are being a little girl ;)

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Not sure exactly how to get there - but it was about one hour and 15 minutes driving there from Khon Kaen. My brother-in-law drove and I wasn't paying attention to road signs - sorry

Edited by upena

Not sure exactly how to get there - but it was about one hour and 15 minutes driving there from Khon Kaen. My brother-in-law drove and I wasn't paying attention to road signs - sorry

No worries mate, just appreciate that you drew our attention to its existence. All good stuff :Hello1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY