IGNORED

Olympics 2016

frank-furter

BRA-ZIL

BRA-ZIL

BRA-ZIL

Congrats! Sure it will be a great party.

I'm surprised that with both of the Obamas there, Chicago didn't get past the first round.

Edited by gilligan

BRA-ZIL

BRA-ZIL

BRA-ZIL

Congrats! Sure it will be a great party.

I'm surprised that with both of the Obamas there, Chicago didn't get past the first round.

The Olympic Committee cold not care less about Obama showing up or not. :Agree:

Chicago eliminated at the first round ... bad new for Chicago, but excellent news overall! Obama thinks he is the king of the world and I hope this will give him the occasion to understand that the workd does not give a ... about him! :Clap8:

The Olympic Committee cold not care less about Obama showing up or not. :Agree:

Chicago eliminated at the first round ... bad new for Chicago, but excellent news overall! Obama thinks he is the king of the world and I hope this will give him the occasion to understand that the workd does not give a ... about him! :Clap8:

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm about the Obamas didn't come through on my post.

Looking forward to the beach volley-ball already.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

The Olympic Committee cold not care less about Obama showing up or not. :GoldenSmile1:

Chicago eliminated at the first round ... bad new for Chicago, but excellent news overall! Obama thinks he is the king of the world and I hope this will give him the occasion to understand that the workd does not give a ... about him! :Grin_Jump1:

And the basis of your assertions are....

Seriously though. Give the man a chance. He inherited two wars and a hell of a lot of bills from the bufoon who preceded him.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

Good Luck to Brazil. About time this went to S. America, and where better than Rio?

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

• 2 weeks later...

The Olympic Committee cold not care less about Obama showing up or not. :o

Chicago eliminated at the first round ... bad new for Chicago, but excellent news overall! Obama thinks he is the king of the world and I hope this will give him the occasion to understand that the workd does not give a ... about him! :Finger5:

:GoldenSmile1: , I could not agree more. Glad to hear that others around the world have not had a drink of the kool-aid!!

I've never been a fan of Chicago, graft and corruption there make Thailand look sparking clean!! :wub::P