Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya feels the effect of Typhoon Ketsana.

LaaMok

Pattaya feels the effect of Typhoon Ketsana.

Pattaya, October 1 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Typhoon Ketsana has wreaked havoc across South East Asia over the last couple of days and is believed to have killed around 300 people. Even here in Pattaya the effects of the Typhoon have been felt. Yesterday we reported on the problems at three seafood restaurants on Walking Street with a pleasure boat which came free from its anchor and caused over 1 Million Baht’s worth of damage. On Wednesday Afternoon, Pattaya City Hall officials surveyed the damage to other vessels caused by the high winds and stormy seas and we spotted nine boats which had sustained damage and at least one of them had sunk and two other had become partially submerged. Also on Wednesday Night the bad weather continued and there were widespread reports of structural damage to houses and other properties and at one construction site in Jomtien, there had been a partial collapse of scaffolding. Here in Pattaya no injuries sustained by the bad weather have been reported and the salvage operation for the stricken boats is now underway as is repairs to properties damaged because of Wednesday’s bad weather which thankfully has now passed.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_01_10_52_4.shtml

Well I'd say that Pattaya has been very lucky indeed with the Lord casting his arms around it all. But it is a terrible thing that has been happening in Samoa I've been reading.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

It looks like Pattaya got away with it very lightly compared to other parts of the Far East. I wonder how well these restaurant businesses are insured, particularly in the current economic climate.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men