IGNORED

Citin Lofts Hotel

irish-michael

Booked the citin lofts for Dec 28,staying 1 mnth,seems to have mixed reviews,hotel location and pool seems to be the minuses,just wondering anybody stayed there recently,thanks.

good to hear,may i ask about location?is it far from beach rd and central rd?taxis seem to have a problem finding it according to reviews?thanks.

good to hear,may i ask about location?is it far from beach rd and central rd?taxis seem to have a problem finding it according to reviews?thanks.

Was there about month ago great hotel but for me location is a pain,when you are pissed say in Walking Street or soi diana .Some of the motor bike taxis didnt have a clue where it was so i always carried a card with address and number on.1Even had to phone up to find it, i was there for 3 days and moved to LK Metro area .For me easy to find and more central in my opinion :Whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Citin loft last week,booked a king double room but was given a 1 bedroom suite which was huge,massive bedroom kingsize bed,32 lcd tv,sliding doors into lounge area,another 32 lcd tv,sofa,coffee table,chair,then a breakfast bar to kitchen,microwave,sink etc.Shower cubicle big enough for 3 as well as a bath,the place was huge.Only been open a year or so and as you would expect modern and spotless.The coolest thing was the central control by the bed for aircon,fan,tv,lights etc,not what you expect in a sub 1,000 baht a night hotel.Cannot comment on breakfast as failed to make it during my stay but was included.

The downside is location,hidden away off central rd,but only 5 mins walk to soi 7/8,but well worth the inconvenience for the quality of the hotel.The other downside is the pool,small and indoors,but with free internet,smiling staff and great service more than compensates

Stayed in a king size superior room in late August for a week paid only 1,200 bath which includes breakfast for two.

The room is huge and clean. The balcony is also very big and much better than August Suite. One good thing is that there is a ceiling fan, as I do not like to sleep in aircon room.

The breakfast was also quite good, especialy the salad. The swimming pool is very small which is indoor and is just outside the hotel.

5 minutes walk from the hotel to the Central Road you can get a bath bus to Walking Street or big C, it is very convenience. As it is away from the main street, the hotel is very quite and peaceful.

• 3 months later...

Any updated information on this location ? I will more than likely be staying here.