Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Natural Beach resort

samjjohn

OK I'm totally sick of looking at hotels now!!

We have now decided on Natural Beach hotel on beach road, we can have a room in the new part of the hotel at a good rate.

Anyone have any experience here?

Thanks

Sam

OK I'm totally sick of looking at hotels now!!

We have now decided on Natural Beach hotel on beach road, we can have a room in the new part of the hotel at a good rate.

Anyone have any experience here?

Thanks

Sam

i've stayed there numerous times and have had nothing but good experiences. haven't stayed in the new section. they will check id's of the girls and call you upon their leaving to make sure all is ok. you've got a 7/11 right around the corner and high speed internet too. don't use their taxi partner to the airport as it's too expensive. sawasdee seaview on soi 10 has airport transport for 850 bht. the apex breakfast buffet is right up the soi on 2nd road. also there's a great money changer on soi 10 too.