Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Serviced Apartments

Foxy007

Hi You Guy's,

Dont know if any you have tried Chinhouse Serviced Apartments on Soi Saladaeng, i've stayed ther a couple of times a year over these past years, I highly advise you to give it a go, not far from all night area's and some good restaurants as well, they do a cracking Buffet breakfast and very lady friendly and security is spot on, will be back there myself in sept and for the new year, one of the best seviced apartments i have stayed over the years in the LOS and trust me stayed in a few.

Bangkok.JPG

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

thanks for posting can you give a few more details i.e website etc

Hi Guy's

Hope this info ok

75/1 Saladaeng Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Tel: +66 (0) 2266 0505, Fax: +66 (0) 2236 8206, Email: [email protected]

Sales Department Email: [email protected]

Reservation Email: [email protected]

Foxy007

Just checked the website Chin house looks like a great place but they don't post prices!

Map: post-3-1179260500_thumbgif

Just checked the website Chin house looks like a great place but they don't post prices!

I noticed that as well. When that happens it always reminds me of the old saying "If you have to ask you can't afford it".

You can get good corperate rates when you call, at mo i get 1 bedroom apartment for 60,000baht for month been regular they do have studio's at good corperate price's to but well worth it for all the entertainment place's and good food house's and sky train on your door step :Buzz1:

Foxy007