Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

big sam new mags boss

duster

hope he does as good as gullit or the same :rolleyes:

And Daglish, Robson, Souness & Roder.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Well he seems to be talking the talk, lets hope he does a complete overhaul and structure change, but to see results will take years... will he last that long?! old Freddy is a bit trigger happy.

Certainly a sense of hope and optimism from myself, we need a complete revamp and attittude change, and i`d like to think hes the man to do it. Also unlike most our past managers, he has a good eye for talent rather than big names.

Good progress already getting rid of Bramble, Moore, Gooch, Pav and Bernard. Only hope is he doesnt bring in Davies as a new striker!!! and lots of good possible free transfers going (Viduka, Sidwell, Ben Tal Haim, Distin etc)

:)

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious

Hi,

Newcastle seems a lost cause. Always though Robson was a fairly good manager but why did he buy Bramble from Ipswich ????

No man is a hero to his valet.

hope he does as good as gullit or the same :13:

Are you referring to Mourinho's dog "Gullit" :Laugh1:

I don't think Big Sam deliberately left Bolton for the Mags did he?

where did he want to go & not get the offer?

alledgedly Man City... he was being lined up by the buyout group that didnt succeed.

There loss should hopefully be our gain.

As for Titus Bumble.. well we`ve been askign that for years, think it was one of Robsons big mistakes (along with Bassesdas, Viana etc)

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious

Guest Qwert06

I think he will do no better than the past managers. I don't rate him one bit, him and martion O'Neil only know how to play one style of football and thats THE BIG PUNT UP THE PARK.

I think he'll walk in about 18 months.