IGNORED

Suggestions on a weightlifting gym

cheang

Can anyone recommend a well equiped gym to lift in? Ideal would be one that had a cybex smith machine and cybex squat machine with the avability of 30 45 pound plates (100 pound plates would be even better). I would also need the normal cable tower and dumbells to get it done. Something like a well equipped Gold's or Powerhouse from the states would be ideal. Thanks for any help.

Praetoria gym looks decent although I haven't been there yet. They've got DBs up to 150lbs so I would imagine they didn't cut corners on power racks or cable towers.

Ego and Alcohol

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect. I would concentrate on "cardio" work. :P

I'm not poisitive of your point, do you think I'm too fat? :):OMFG::What:

cheang dont worry the guy is confused. he doesnt mean it he just paniced after seeing your pic :Bump:

If you are in pattaya ask the italian guy who runs a food joint across vc hotel close to tonys life fittness( great hamburgers by the way) he told me about a gym which was supposed to be the best in town?

Good luck

Thanks! I'll check it out! :GoldenSmile1:

Do a search for Tony's Gym on 3rd Rd. There is a lot of info on the board about it. Tony has a few places, but it looks like the 3rd Rd. gym is best for serious iron pumping.