IGNORED

The football player number one

frank-furter

For me but I live in Germania this must have to bee Michael Ballack.

Who for you as well?

I lice as well Gerrard und Ronaldo.

for me my number 1 is ......... any player who plays in a bristol city fc football shirt ..

one team in bristol bristolc(1).gif

Edited by classnotgas

George Best would be the best I have seen and playing today it would be that Messi fellow at Barcelona.

Bristol City? Sure I would be struggling to name the county let alone any of the players.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

George Best would be the best I have seen and playing today it would be that Messi fellow at Barcelona.

Bristol City? Sure I would be struggling to name the county let alone any of the players.

you cant , but i most certainly can..... people who support there local team are top people in my book .

Obviously, Roy of the Rovers would have to be on the short-list for the all-time greats, in the same way as Alf Tupper would breast the tape in any athletics award.

Current players? I find that more difficult as they are at so many different stages of their careers. And these days you're not allowed to tackle, so it's easier for the artiste's to stand out unduely. Probably Messi.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

I would say at the moment it would be close between messi, ronaldo and torres all great players.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

I don't like the guy.

But i think Ronaldo is head and sholders the best player around at the moment.

He's got as many tricks and other talents as Messi and co, and he scores more a season that most world class strikers.

A 40 goal a season striker is almost priceless, but there haven't been many 40 goal a season wingers in the history of football.

Ronaldo is the best all round.

Messi would come second but i think ronnie is faster, has a better shot,is better in the air and is better with a dead ball.

He will be mentioned in the same breath as pele and maradonna.

Already better than zidane was

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

I don't like the guy.

But i think Ronaldo is head and sholders the best player around at the moment.

He's got as many tricks and other talents as Messi and co, and he scores more a season that most world class strikers.

A 40 goal a season striker is almost priceless, but there haven't been many 40 goal a season wingers in the history of football.

FYI, The record for league goals by a winger was set by Cliff Bastin in the 1930's, for Ar5ena1. I don't recall how many league goals Renaldo scored.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

I must be showing my age, as I am the only person who mentions Pele, scorer of over 1,000 first class goals and winner of thre world cup medals.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

• 2 weeks later...

ronaldo for sure, but messi has something special with a great deal of luck he can do things ronaldo cant and he could make argentina win a tournement almost like maradonna did. But hell, that wont happen.

The greatest ever English centre forward of all time has to be Everton's Dixie Dean. In one particular season he scored 60 league goals. A record that will never be beaten

• 2 weeks later...

Messi of today's players is number one for me. As for the all-time number one, Pele is the man.

Maradona fans always talk about him carrying Argentina to the World Cup in 1986 but Pele was a great player who shone in the greatest team to take the field any where - the 1970 Brazil World Cup winning team. Pele has also been (and continues to be) a great ambassador for the sport, Maradona got positive dope tested and was on coke for years. His graceless performance this week when Argentina beat Uruguay to qualify for South Africa 2010 shows he hasn't really changed. Maradona was a great player (No2 of all time in my book) but Pele is top dog for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Its got to be Pele as the best player for sure , as stated Maradona & Besty just behind him.

Also no one has mentioned the REAL Ronaldo (Brazilian) Now he was a powerhouse gaol scoring machine

reguardless of the fact i am a liverpool suporter , Steve G is arguably one of the best at the moment and how about Jamie Carrager as a solid solid defensive player in his prime

Posted Image