Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

England swing in ICC Trophy

bocelli27

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

I'm beginning to see a Baldrick-quality cunning plan being implemented by the English management and team.

With the Champions Trophy coming up in South Africa, England have been concentrating on simulating SA playing conditions by way of preparation; whereas Australia, blinded by the loss of the Ashes, have focused solely on playing limited overs cricket tailored to English conditions. All for the sake of a meaningless one-day series.

With burn-out beckoning in Bloemfontein for the Billabong boys, Britain's brightest batsmen and bowlers battle back bravely to beat bigshot bully-boys

Maybe not total bullshit after all.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

They wouldn't want to risk wanker's cramp, in case substitute hands are not permitted.

I'll leave the talking to the dog.

logosm.png

bocelli27 where are you?

After winning the toss again England were no match for Ponting's pumped panthers, pummeling their prey permanently.

However England do win the tossers award for the most times a team has won the toss.

Profoundly and positively perked up. I'm so pleased to see I've encouraged the poet of Perth to amazing accomplishments of aesthetic alliteration.

Very well played to your boys - 'tis but a pity for you Australians that Lee was injured for so much of the test series.

Hope you have a good game in the final whether it be Pakistan or the boot polish boys.

I can't stay too long bantering as it a big rugby league day for me. After Leeds v Catalans last night, it's Storm v Eeels, followed by Wigan v Saints, today. Being a neutral I can enjoy both, but I fancy Eels and Saints might sneak it (or maybe Storm and Wigan).

Well done Australia - I never doubted you for a minute!